Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hawkzeng

Id Or Superme

I just start renovation for my flat recently, no previous experience before.

I want my ID to get Superme laminate (AC5) for me, and he quotes me 4.8 psf. I call Superme directly, and got 4.5 psf. I know Superme has life time warranty, but not sure if it is available if I let my ID to handle the installation work....

I try to be fair to my ID since I think he is nice guy, but is it normal that ID will get higher quotation from Superme than owner? (when I called in, Superme did identify I am contractor or owner).

Hi, Anyone have experince to handle such issue nicely? personally I prefer to give my ID for installation, he can earn the part for sure, but i want to make sure he get the best material cost for me.

Any suggestion is welcome! Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I want my ID to get Superme laminate (AC5) for me, and he quotes me 4.8 psf. I call Superme directly, and got 4.5 psf. I know Superme has life time warranty, but not sure if it is available if I let my ID to handle the installation work....

I try to be fair to my ID since I think he is nice guy, but is it normal that ID will get higher quotation from Superme than owner? (when I called in, Superme did identify I am contractor or owner).

Hi, Anyone have experince to handle such issue nicely? personally I prefer to give my ID for installation, he can earn the part for sure, but i want to make sure he get the best material cost for me.

The reason why is that because all ID firm have to earn a bit more for guiding your place, there will be always a price issue compare to direct and ID firm.

I recently went to the expo for the i/d fair and supreme laminate was one of the com that showcase their product .not sure if it's true but the salesman mention that the price they offer during these show at expo will be much cheaper than those offered by I/d.Btw I was offered the price of 4psf for the supreme flooring made in Malaysia .so my conclusion is that I think you will save more much by going to the show n buy it in person instead of going to I'd

I recently went to the expo for the i/d fair and supreme laminate was one of the com that showcase their product .not sure if it's true but the salesman mention that the price they offer during these show at expo will be much cheaper than those offered by I/d.Btw I was offered the price of 4psf for the supreme flooring made in Malaysia .so my conclusion is that I think you will save more much by going to the show n buy it in person instead of going to I'd

Hi Kreep 1303,

Thanks for the information, I already sign with Supermes, the price I got is generally the same, My contractor is welling to let them to handle the flooring. So far the installation is already done and I am quite happy about the outcome, :D

its the same. you get through your ID, your ID stlil get supreme ppl to come and fix it up. for retification, they also get supreme ppl to come fix it. only better thing is you can just leave all to ID to settle and coordinate the whole thing if you reno whole house