Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fengshui-123

Magic Directions

Almost after one, I have new discovery, after I post some examples you will agree with me that they are 'magic'. If your house have these directions please post it here.

See the picture below:

1. 22.5 to 37.5 degree

2. 112.5 to 127.5 degree

3. 202.5 to 217.5 degree

4. 292.5 to 307.5 degree

Since a house is usually rectangular shape, if one side of your house is facing one of the above directions, the other 3 sides are 'automatically' facing the other 3 directions.

compass1.gif

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

'Finally', this is the most surprised one. For thousands years the emperors worked and stayed in north-south facing house, perhaps this maybe the first time the 'emperor' work in the magic direction building. :D

bj3x.jpg

Almost after one, I have new discovery, after I post some examples you will agree with me that they are 'magic'. If your house have these directions please post it here.

See the picture below:

1. 22.5 to 37.5 degree

2. 112.5 to 127.5 degree

3. 202.5 to 217.5 degree

4. 292.5 to 307.5 degree

Since a house is usually rectangular shape, if one side of your house is facing one of the above directions, the other 3 sides are 'automatically' facing the other 3 directions.

compass1.gif

Interesting . Can elaborate abit further ? So you mean if house facing is any of the 4 above, it is very good ? Good in what ?

My upcoming 5 room house faces South East but I cant remember is more to South or more to east. Though if you read most fengshui books, they will tell you that south facing and south east facing are the best. But it also depend on your GUA group.

Basing your above, my current flat quite good also. Southwest facing. Think more to south also.