Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
leafania

Any Good Bosch Model For Washers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
lookin' for the best of bosch in their washer series

plz recommend

i m looking for one too!

considering either Bosch or Electrolux brand washer but i was told tat most Electrolux one are made in Thailand nowadays.

The latest series for bosch would be the Logixx 8 series. They have 3 ranges, respectively from 1200 rpm, 1400rpm and the highest range is up to 1600 rpm with a lot of features for different types of stains. These are all 8kg machines and made in germany. The rest of the bosch models are made in Thai, and I don't recommend them. Bosch recently introduce 2 new features, "ecoperfect" , which u can save on energy of up to 20%, if Im not wrong, and "speedperfect" which reduced the washing time, on these latest ranges.

In all, I find the latest "made in Germany " ranges from bosch quite reasonable, if u can't afford the best, which is the Miele! Happy shopping!!

The latest series for bosch would be the Logixx 8 series. They have 3 ranges, respectively from 1200 rpm, 1400rpm and the highest range is up to 1600 rpm with a lot of features for different types of stains. These are all 8kg machines and made in germany. The rest of the bosch models are made in Thai, and I don't recommend them. Bosch recently introduce 2 new features, "ecoperfect" , which u can save on energy of up to 20%, if Im not wrong, and "speedperfect" which reduced the washing time, on these latest ranges.

In all, I find the latest "made in Germany " ranges from bosch quite reasonable, if u can't afford the best, which is the Miele! Happy shopping!!

hi lapena,

thx for ur info! any idea how much is the price range for the new model?

in fact, i dont really think it is a good idea to wash clothes with high speed rotating as i find it damage my shirts especially the buttons...

hi lapena,

in fact, i dont really think it is a good idea to wash clothes with high speed rotating as i find it damage my shirts especially the buttons...

hi lapena,

actually, there are alot of misconceptions bout this. The faster rpm range are more for the type of clothing u r washing. Foe eg; wearable cottons and towel are best spun at the optimum rpm as most water can be extracted out of them and for silks, not more than 400rpm will be preferred. Most modern washers will have a recommended range for the programs u chose. If a lower rpm is better, then all the manufacturers wil be crazy to price higher rpm machines more expensively. the 1200rpm model for bosch, i think is around $1599, 1400rpm $1699 and 1600 rpm $1900 respectively. I'm not sure of the exact prices as it differs from store to stores..

However, i do not recommend u to wash king size comforters/duvets in front load machines though.. It will not wash properly and the life span will be compromised. I like to warn this because i realize alot of salesmen nowadays always say u can do that because the drums are very big. Don't believe them because, in the end u r still fitting into a 60cm by 60cm machine. a lot of stress will be weighing on the machine if u do this often enough. Send them to a laundry instead!

However, i do not recommend u to wash king size comforters/duvets in front load machines though.. It will not wash properly and the life span will be compromised. a lot of stress will be weighing on the machine if u do this often enough. Send them to a laundry instead!

oh no... that minus one ability of the front loaders then? quite redundant to have a washer that cant do all

laundry types..or am i expecting too much? haha

no so keen on top loader coz of aesthetic wise in modern kitchens nowadays...but top loaders are jack of all

trades in terms of functions? read up pros and cons of either but still undecided... :unsure:

YNWA,

El Nino

actually, there are alot of misconceptions bout this. The faster rpm range are more for the type of clothing u r washing. Foe eg; wearable cottons and towel are best spun at the optimum rpm as most water can be extracted out of them and for silks, not more than 400rpm will be preferred. Most modern washers will have a recommended range for the programs u chose. If a lower rpm is better, then all the manufacturers wil be crazy to price higher rpm machines more expensively. the 1200rpm model for bosch, i think is around $1599, 1400rpm $1699 and 1600 rpm $1900 respectively. I'm not sure of the exact prices as it differs from store to stores..

However, i do not recommend u to wash king size comforters/duvets in front load machines though.. It will not wash properly and the life span will be compromised. I like to warn this because i realize alot of salesmen nowadays always say u can do that because the drums are very big. Don't believe them because, in the end u r still fitting into a 60cm by 60cm machine. a lot of stress will be weighing on the machine if u do this often enough. Send them to a laundry instead!

Then what about Queen size bed sheets, quilt cover?

Then what about Queen size bed sheets, quilt cover?

Should be ok... as long as u can fit in ur fist on top of the drum after loading should be no problem!