Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
htng

Anyone Has Any Buying Experience From Species At Furniture Mall

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i saw some stuff i like that but got it at a neighborhood shop at 1/3 the price :)

same sofa, > half the price.

i dont tink they are 100% the same right? even if they are, i believe their leather material is diff too... species gv me 5 yrs warrenty for the sofa which i dont tink neighbourhood shops would...

i dont tink they are 100% the same right? even if they are, i believe their leather material is diff too... species gv me 5 yrs warrenty for the sofa which i dont tink neighbourhood shops would...

i saw their fabric sofa, even had the brand tag. same material cos its looks exactly from the magazine that i choose mine from. swaroski sofa.

i saw their fabric sofa, even had the brand tag. same material cos its looks exactly from the magazine that i choose mine from. swaroski sofa.

how abt for leather sofa? any chance of finding the same design in neighbourhood shops?

I read some negative review about them somewhere. That was in the past I think

bought a full leather leather sofa from them few months back. so far so good. browsed many and it was Species that have something that is within my budget and both my wife and I liked the comfort level.

The salesperson told mi that their sofas are custom made ones. Hence I can customise the length (number of seating), got L or without, colour, stitching colour etc. Maybe becos need to customise, I waited for about 2 months to get the sofa.

Edited by hawthorne

how abt for leather sofa? any chance of finding the same design in neighbourhood shops?

i din research on leather sofa but based on the mark up, i dun dare to buy from them. my coffee table $200 is sold at $700 there. same same.

i din research on leather sofa but based on the mark up, i dun dare to buy from them. my coffee table $200 is sold at $700 there. same same.

Can share where to get cheaper furniture that is same as species? Their leather sofa looks reasonable

Can share where to get cheaper furniture that is same as species? Their leather sofa looks reasonable

Bought my sofa, coffee table and tv-console from them. Total amount paid was $3200. Think I overpaid! Haha.. Anyway, my sofa turned mouldy after around 8 months. Probably not their fault as my house was still vacant then. Called them for re-upholstery, and was quoted $600, to be completed in 10 days. They had collected the sofa on 17 November, and guess what, I am still waiting for my sofa to be delivered! :bangwall:

I saw quite a number of their leather sofa appears in alot of designer home deco mag.Seem that alot of designer like their sofa.

Recently my sis in law just bought a set of sofa from IFC Furniture Club cost her abt $4800.Saw this same design at Species only at $3000.She so heart pain.She try and comment that the set at Species have better comfort and somemore is cheaper.

I see some furniture out there and when I look at for the price I'm so shocked because I can't afford it so I'm decided to buy on the other shop and I purchased one that is 1/2 of their price.

--------------------

BOSTON MOVING COMPANIES

My sofa was finally delivered on 22nd December. They got the thread colour wrong for the cushions, but I decided to let it go as I have already waited for a month for it.

4246790252_2e62a23e6d.jpg