Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goldrain

Where Can Buy This Lock

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
is there anybody know where can buy this lock?

144154_12609383515fvU.jpg

you lost the key?

looks like my one :P you can buy pad lock for the gate and don't bother about the key , better right

you lost the key?

looks like my one :P you can buy pad lock for the gate and don't bother about the key , better right

I just bought this resale flat, it will be safe to replace all locks.

you are right, pad lock is the easiest solution for this, but if it can be changed with not so much spend, I don't mind bother to change it. :)

my colleague told me this kind of lock and key are standard in HDB, that means the same serial number's key can open all the same serial number's lock. Is that true?

I just bought this resale flat, it will be safe to replace all locks.

you are right, pad lock is the easiest solution for this, but if it can be changed with not so much spend, I don't mind bother to change it. :)

my colleague told me this kind of lock and key are standard in HDB, that means the same serial number's key can open all the same serial number's lock. Is that true?

me not sure about serial number thingy. I never use that lock bcoz mine is resale too. and previous owners or tenants may have that key. So, I just bought pad lock to lock the main gate. Should be safe enough bah. If u change gate lock to new one is troublesome :bangwall:

hi, you can try asking from gate suppliers such as pang giap... they might be able to come up with a solution for you...

or try to sell u a new gate :D