Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
htng

Anyone Use Recliners In Their Living Room?

The recliner sofa are very comfortable and look class. Anyone uses them in their living room? Seems like it is not very popular. Any user care to give ur views?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The recliner sofa are very comfortable and look class. Anyone uses them in their living room? Seems like it is not very popular. Any user care to give ur views?

Well recliners are comfortable but with the very small homes in Singapore most people do not have the space.

Well recliners are comfortable but with the very small homes in Singapore most people do not have the space.

Make a lot of sense. I think it is very difficult to fit in the coffee table..LOL~

for my 2nd place, i ditched the idea of conventional sofa & went to buy 4 recliners. i also ditched coffee table & opt for 3 tier mobile plastic trolley where i put drinks on highest, snacks on the 2nd & magazine on the lowest. the recliners are placed in living rm cum home entertainment area.

i scoffed at pple's comment on the absent of sofa as i felt that it is my home where i shd be comfortable & if guests want to get comfortable, they can do so at my dining area where i got comfortable chair with arm rest n they can spend quality time enjoying the breeze & greenery.

btw, i stay in hdb flat :D

for my 2nd place, i ditched the idea of conventional sofa & went to buy 4 recliners. i also ditched coffee table & opt for 3 tier mobile plastic trolley where i put drinks on highest, snacks on the 2nd & magazine on the lowest. the recliners are placed in living rm cum home entertainment area.

i scoffed at pple's comment on the absent of sofa as i felt that it is my home where i shd be comfortable & if guests want to get comfortable, they can do so at my dining area where i got comfortable chair with arm rest n they can spend quality time enjoying the breeze & greenery.

may i know how much did you pay for your recliners and any pics to share. TIA.

You got big flat mah. If I put recliners in my new flat then got problems man.

i got 2 recliners fm lorenzo at $1k n the other fm seahorse for less than $700 if i dont recall wrongly. both were bought during sale. sry i dont hv any pics.

Edited by Cookiesmonster

eh...i got a resale unit which is actually smaller than my previous 5rm flat in cck. but bcos of the layout, i am able to maximise my space. my previous flat flr area is 123 whereas current place is only 117.

however, it appears to me that newer flats in gd location are gettg smaller as compared to similar ones in area further away fm central. so Sam my Man, u must be stayg in a gd location thus our MBT can't give u bigger flr area.

Edited by Cookiesmonster

eh...i got a resale unit which is actually smaller than my previous 5rm flat in cck. but bcos of the layout, i am able to maximise my space. my previous flat flr area is 123 whereas current place is only 117.

however, it appears to me that newer flats in gd location are gettg smaller as compared to similar ones in area further away fm central. so Sam my Man, u must be stayg in a gd location thus our MBT can't give u bigger flr area.

I got a set from HTL international. Really comfortable despite the coffee table thing is a pain..LOL

Area not bad la. But living room quite small.

I recently found this very stylish bean bag sofa on the web which can be converted to a day bed, looks very comfy and functional like a recliner.....called Ambient Lounge....heard it's newly brought into Singapore.