Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
parc_oasis

Lg 14331ad Being Taken Off-shelf?

Hi Folks,

I called parisi** today and the salesman told me the model's being discontinued. Didn't tell reason but said distributor has asked them not to sell anymore. Scary stuff considering so many people were buying this ..

This is my second brush wish such incidents .. samsung rs20 nrhs refirdgerator .. mustafa is selling but 2 other dealers told me it's an already discontinued model !

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Folks,

I called parisi** today and the salesman told me the model's being discontinued. Didn't tell reason but said distributor has asked them not to sell anymore. Scary stuff considering so many people were buying this ..

This is my second brush wish such incidents .. samsung rs20 nrhs refirdgerator .. mustafa is selling but 2 other dealers told me it's an already discontinued model !

I think best denki is still selling it at $888 or $999, forgot the selling price, either of these 2! Its not scary, just that this model has been around for a few yrs and they are discontinuing and launching new models. This the way for korean brands, snazzy new designs, colours, features will come out to replace older models very fast!Its a gd time to buy now, compared to more $1.6k 2 yrs back!