Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lowd01

Simmons Black Series Mattress

Blackbed.jpg

Black Series Partner Sales

Top of the line Simmons Mattress - The Black Collection

Simmons® Beautyrest Black™ Temptation -

Non-flip• Ultra Plush Super Pillow Top • Alpacca • Memory Foam • High Density Foam • Latex • Advanced Pocketed Coil Height 17 inches

Singapore Retail price S$13,000 - S$26,000 (this is no typo, its really 10k - 20+k)

EZPZ Partner price (Landed price to your doorstep):

Queen: S$3,288 nett King: S$3,999 nett

Simmons® Beautyrest Black™ Florence -

Non-flip • Plush Pillow Top • Alpacca • Latex • High Density Foam • Advanced Pocketed Coil Height 15.4 inches

Singapore Retail price S$12,000 - S$25,000

Queen: S$3,048 nett King: S$3,529 nett

How to Order

1. Email or PM to info[at]ezpzx.com Subject: Simmons order

2. 50% deposit upon order confirmation

3. 50% payment upon shipping

4. Payments are non-refundable

5. Payment mode: DBS transfer deposit, Credit card, Paypal

6. Delivery 4 - 8 weeks depending on when you order

This is a partner sales and not a spree. No min orders required

A conceirge service brought to you by www.ezpzx.com . Not responsible for performance and quality of product.

Edited by lowd01

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ezpzxpic.jpg

USA to Singapore. BULKY items

Ship items from furniture, lighting, car rims and accessories, exercise equipment, music instruments, decoratives to baby and kids strollers. Even ship your used goods or personal effects! Perfect for returning overseas students. … BULKY? ... no problem, we specialize in shipping bulky items. Oh yes, we can also ship the small stuff too…You can now purchase what your heart desires from the USA and ship to Singapore.

Businesses use our service to offer a wider selection of goods to consumers without having to invest in large inventories.

We make it EASY for you to purchase products from USA for personal or business uses. You can even make bulky purchases while traveling within the USA and have us ship your goods back (just have the store ship your purchases to your personal virtual mailbox address, send us a shipping notification and we will take care of the rest)… specializing in bulky shipping from USA to Singapore.

Now get 15% off shipping rates with DBS credit cards till 31 Dec 2009. Next shipping date on 15 Dec 2009 and 31 Jan 2010. Act now to avoid missing this shipdate. Registration is free

www.ezpzx.com

Edited by lowd01

Wow that's substantial savings for Simmons Beauty Rest Black!! Any Forumers here ever purchased stuff from them? I am thinking of getting a road bike through them...

yes, i agree with qman2020 the Simmons Beauty Rest Black Label is a great mattress! I ordered mine through ezpzx and they purchase on my behalf through their partner sales. The whole process was smooth and i had recommended my friends to use their services.

Collectively, my friends and I have bought stuff like baby strollers, baby car seats, toys etc in addition to the mattress i purchased. My husband is also enquiring about importing all-weather car tyres through them as they are not available in SG.

yes, i agree with qman2020 the Simmons Beauty Rest Black Label is a great mattress! I ordered mine through ezpzx and they purchase on my behalf through their partner sales. The whole process was smooth and i had recommended my friends to use their services.

Collectively, my friends and I have bought stuff like baby strollers, baby car seats, toys etc in addition to the mattress i purchased. My husband is also enquiring about importing all-weather car tyres through them as they are not available in SG.

Hi,

The deal seems tempting but when i went to US Simmons and third party distributors websites, it seems that they do not carry Simmons® Beautyrest Black™ Temptation or Simmons® Beautyrest Black™ Florence. I notice that even in Singapore, Simmons SEA will list the model of each mattresses available in Singapore regardless if it is distributed by Simmons Gallery or by distributors. You will be able to find Arlington via their distributors but not in the Simmons Gallery.

And if the mattresses are really from US, how can we authenticate the mattress? We dont mind buying a mattress without warranty as long as it is a genuine mattress from Simmons. We already taken the risks to import the mattress and we definitely do not want to end up buying an imitation. Though it is significantly cheaper, it still will set us back S$4k unlike toys or other baby stuffs.

Hi,

The deal seems tempting but when i went to US Simmons and third party distributors websites, it seems that they do not carry Simmons® Beautyrest Black™ Temptation or Simmons® Beautyrest Black™ Florence. I notice that even in Singapore, Simmons SEA will list the model of each mattresses available in Singapore regardless if it is distributed by Simmons Gallery or by distributors. You will be able to find Arlington via their distributors but not in the Simmons Gallery.

And if the mattresses are really from US, how can we authenticate the mattress? We dont mind buying a mattress without warranty as long as it is a genuine mattress from Simmons. We already taken the risks to import the mattress and we definitely do not want to end up buying an imitation. Though it is significantly cheaper, it still will set us back S$4k unlike toys or other baby stuffs.

There was a model name change in the US but the models are essentially similar thus the previous models are selling at reduced prices. The models Temptation Florence and Helena are still on display in Simmons Gallery in Singapore and on their website http://www.simmons.com.sg/E-Products.aspx?p=BeautyrestBlack1

There was a model name change in the US but the models are essentially similar thus the previous models are selling at reduced prices. The models Temptation Florence and Helena are still on display in Simmons Gallery in Singapore and on their website http://www.simmons.com.sg/E-Products.aspx?p=BeautyrestBlack1

Thanks for the information.

Do you know if we can buy a separate warranty from Simmons Singapore after we receive the mattress in Singapore? Or is there a way to verify the authencity of the mattress?

Thanks for the information.

Do you know if we can buy a separate warranty from Simmons Singapore after we receive the mattress in Singapore? Or is there a way to verify the authencity of the mattress?

Hi I do not know if Simmons SG will sell you a seperate warranty. So far our customers have been very satisfied and personally I have also purchased one and it feels exactly like the one in the showroom

We have one unit of Temptation King size mattress available for June//July delivery. Contact EZPZ if you are interested. Hurry before its taken.

We have one unit of Temptation King size mattress available for June//July delivery. Contact EZPZ if you are interested. Hurry before its taken.

Unit is sold. Thanks for your enquiries

Blackbed.jpg

Black Series Partner Sales

Top of the line Simmons Mattress - The Black Collection

Simmons® Beautyrest Black™ Temptation -

Non-flip• Ultra Plush Super Pillow Top • Alpacca • Memory Foam • High Density Foam • Latex • Advanced Pocketed Coil Height 17 inches

Singapore Retail price S$13,000 - S$26,000 (this is no typo, its really 10k - 20+k)

Queen: S$3,288 nett King: S$3,999 nett

Simmons® Beautyrest Black™ Florence -

Non-flip • Plush Pillow Top • Alpacca • Latex • High Density Foam • Advanced Pocketed Coil Height 15.4 inches

Singapore Retail price S$12,000 - S$25,000

Queen: S$3,048 nett King: S$3,529 nett

How to Order

1. Email or PM to info[at]ezpzx.com Subject: Simmons order

2. 50% deposit upon order confirmation

3. 50% payment upon shipping

4. Payments are non-refundable

5. Payment mode: DBS transfer deposit, Credit card, Paypal

6. Delivery 4 - 8 weeks depending on when you order

This is a partner sales and not a spree. No min orders required

A conceirge service brought to you by www.ezpzx.com . Not responsible for performance and quality of product.

Hi,

I need a piece of Simmons® Beautyrest Black™ Temptation -King Size.. Still available for the upcoming shipment?