Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

After alot of sourcing on Id and contractor, ive finally decided to settle down on Lina from home sweet home. i hope my choice will be a wise one as this is my 1st time renovating a house. dont wish to have any bad experience. One down point is that she dont provide any drawings for me. so i have to visualize myself. so far im very comfortable talking to her. hope everything will proceed smoothly. any pleasant or unpleasant experience i will update here. hope to help more forumers make a wise decision on their renovation works!

meanwhile, just want to check did anyone engage her services before?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

no one engage her for reno work? Just to share, my reno work is starting after CNY. so far, she is really nice and respond is fast enough. price is reasonable and i hope the end result will be as reasonable. she accompany to the tile shop, sanitary ware shop, and even went shopping with me to ensure i got the right goods even before signing of contract. so far so good and i keep my fingers crossed.

meanwhile did anyone engage her?

no one engage her for reno work? Just to share, my reno work is starting after CNY. so far, she is really nice and respond is fast enough. price is reasonable and i hope the end result will be as reasonable. she accompany to the tile shop, sanitary ware shop, and even went shopping with me to ensure i got the right goods even before signing of contract. so far so good and i keep my fingers crossed.

meanwhile did anyone engage her?

Hi tracy,

how much do you pay for your package? Mind to list the items for all the forummers to see?

Cheers,

oinkoink

Project Management, site coordination and supervision

24 months warranty of workmanship

HDB permit application

Demolishing works

Provide labour to demolish existing floor tile for balcony

Provide labour to demolish existing floor tile for living/dining room

Provide labour to demolish existing floor tile for all bedrooms

Provide labour to demolish existing floor tile for store room

Provide labour to demolish existing floor tile for kitchen floor

Provide labour to demolish existing wall tile for kitchen wall

Provide labour to demolish existing sink concrete support for kitchen

Provide labour to demolish existing floor tile for kitchen toilet

Provide labour to demolish existing wall tile for kitchen toilet

Provide labour to demolish existing floor tile for master bedroom toilet

Provide labour to demolish existing wall tile for master bedroom toilet

Provide labour to demolish existing kitchen cabinet

Provide labour to demolish existing toilet bowl for kitchen toilet

Provide labour to demolish existing basin for kitchen toilet

Provide labour to demolish existing toilet bowl for master bedroom toilet

Provide labour to demolish existing basin for master bedroom toilet

Provide labour to demolish existing door frame for kitchen toilet

Provide labour to demolish existing door frame for master bedroom toilet

Provide labour to dismantle existing door for kitchen toilet

Provide labour to dismantle existing door for master bedroom toilet

Provide labour to dismantle existing door for store room

Provide labour to dismantle existing instant water heater for kitchen toilet

Provide labour to dismantle existing instant water heater for master bedroom toilet

Provide labour to dismantle existing rubbish chute

Lump Sum: 3500

Mansonry works

Supply material and labour for laying ceramic or homogeneous wall tile for kitchen wall (2800)

Supply material and labour for laying ceramic or homogeneous floor tile for kitchen floor (800)

Supply material and labour to cement plaster smooth kitchen door entrance side F.O.C

Supply material and labour to construct cabinet base for kitchen (300)

Supply material and labour to construct washing machine base for kitchen (50)

Supply material and labour to construct fridge base for kitchen (80)

Supply material and labour for laying chemical waterproofing membrane for kitchen floor (200)

Subtotal: 4230

Supply material and labour for laying ceramic or homogeneous wall tile for kitchen toilet (1800)

Supply material and labour for laying ceramic or homogeneous floor tile for kitchen toilet (300)

Supply material and labour for laying chemical waterproofing membrane for kitchen toilet floor

(100)

Supply material and labour to construct 2 kerbs for kitchen toilet( water outlet kerb and entrance door kerb) F.O.C

Subtotal: 2250

Supply material and labour for laying ceramic or homogeneous wall tile for master bedroom toilet (1800)

Supply material and labour for laying ceramic or homogeneous floor tile for master bedroom toilet (300)

Supply material and labour for laying chemical waterproofing membrane for master bedroom toilet floor (100)

Supply material and labour to construct 2 kerbs for master bedroom toilet( water outlet kerb and entrance door kerb) F.O.C

Supply material and labour to cement plaster smooth master bedroom toilet door frame (80)

Subtotal:2280

Supply material and labour for laying ceramic or homogeneous floor tile for living/dining room floor (2500)

Supply material and labour to construct skirting for living room (250)

Supply material and labour for laying ceramic or homogeneous floor tile for 3 bedrooms floor (2100)

Supply material and labour to construct skirting for 3 bedrooms (300)

Supply material and labour for laying ceramic or homogeneous floor tile for balcony (500)

Supply material and labour to construct skirting for balcony (100)

Supply material and labour for laying ceramic or homogeneous floor tile for store room (300)

Subtotal: 6050

Plastering works

Supply material and provide labour to plaster smooth whole house internal walls (1200)

Subtotal:1200

Carpentry works

Supply material and provide labour to install 34ft laminated kitchen cabinet (3400)

Supply material and provide labour to install 16ft solid surface worktop for kitchen cabinet (1120)

Supply material and provide labour to box up water pipes for area behind kitchen cabinet

Lump Sum(400)

Supply material and provide labour to build 3Ft vanity for master bedroom toilet (300)

Supply material and provide labour to build 3ft solid surface top for master bedroom toilet (210)

Subtotal: 5430

Plumber works

provide labour for installation of toilet bowl for kitchen toilet (80)

provide labour for installation of basin for kitchen toilet (70)

Provide labour for installation of shower set for kitchen toilet (50)

Supply material and provide labour to install water outlet PVC pipe for kitchen toilet basin (50)

Supply material and provide labour to install stainless steel water pipe for kitchen toilet (300)

Provide labour to install instant water heater for kitchen toilet (80)

Provide labour to install one set of accessories for kitchen toilet (40)

provide labour for installation of toilet bowl for master bedroom toilet (80)

provide labour for installation of basin for master bedroom toilet (70)

Provide labour for installation of shower set for master bedroom toilet (50)

Supply material and provide labour to install water outlet PVC pipe for master bedroom toilet basin (50)

Supply material and provide labour to install stainless steel water pipe for master bedroom toilet (350)

Provide labour to install instant water heater for master bedroom toilet (70)

Provide labour to install one set of accessories for master bedroom toilet (40)

Subtotal: 1380

Provide labour to install sink for kitchen (100)

Supply material and provide labour to install water outlet PVC pipe for kitchen sink (50)

Supply material and provide labour to install stainless steel water pipe for kitchen (200)

Supply material and provide labour to install washing machine outlet pipe (50)

Supply material and provide labour to install stainless steel water pipe for washing machine (100)

Subtotal: 500

Painting works

Supply material and provide labour for painting of whole house internal wall and ceiling (using ICI or Nippon paint)

Supply material and provide labour for painting of door frame and doors for whole house

Supply material and provide labour for painting all indoor pipes

Lump Sum: 1400

Others

Supply material and provide labour for installation of aluminium bi-fold door for kitchen toilet (200)

Supply material and provide labour for installation of aluminium bi-fold door for master bedroom toilet (200)

Supply material and provide labour to install 6 ft tempered glass shower screen for master bedroom toilet (450)

Provide labour to install rubbish chute for kitchen (50)

Supply labour for haulage of material and clearing of debris out of site (250)

Chemical washing for whole unit after completion of renovation works (300)

Laying of corrugated paper for floor protection F.O.C

Subtotal: 1450

Total: 29670

i think some things she charge me higher and some lower. but overall i consider it average price. cant say cheap or expensive. mine is a 5room flat.

Hi tracy,

May i know where is HSH? i will get my key around May, hope to have more feedback from u regarding the work and service from her. thanks

have pm you regarding her contact. i will post my feedback here to share!