Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
happypie

Where To Source For Reasonably-priced Entire Main Door Lock-set (inclusive Handle)?

Hi guys,

Am intending to change the entire main door lock-set (inclusive of handle & everything).

How much does it cost? i.e. the lock-set itself PLUS the labour charges for the installation?

Looking at a simple lock-set with simple straight door handle, probably the cheapest range.

Thanks! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi guys,

Am intending to change the entire main door lock-set (inclusive of handle & everything).

How much does it cost? i.e. the lock-set itself PLUS the labour charges for the installation?

Looking at a simple lock-set with simple straight door handle, probably the cheapest range.

i saw a Yale set .... lock, handle everything going for $129 from a neighborhood hardware shop....

the uncle have a demo set and says has been using the demo set for past 10 years and no issues with the mechanism....

thinking of getting it to replace mine....

Hi guys,

Can buy from Mustafa, $6. Fix it yourself.