My Unit In The West

MBR - Air con ledge Window Curtain

dscf0624k.jpg

MBR

dscf0620j.jpg

dscf0621l.jpg

dscf0636.jpg

Tats all folks. keke...

tink still got some views missing. haha...

got chance when all is ok. then i take another round of pics again. haha....

Congrates on your completion!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

hows life in new home sweet home!!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
thanks... keke..

so far so gd... keke..

hi mashi,

new to the forum...could you pm me ur id and the person in charge for ur unit reno?

any advise how many mths should i confirm the id before start hse reno?

hi mashi,

new to the forum...could you pm me ur id and the person in charge for ur unit reno?

any advise how many mths should i confirm the id before start hse reno?

Hi,

I PM u le.

Actually ma. It depends on urself de. If u wan to do reno fast, best to confirm ard 1-2mths earlier. so tat the ID can work on your designs. so when u start ur reno, all the designs n materials are ok.

For my case. I confirm ID ard 1mth b4 i start my reno. so tat she can do get all her designs out for my approval n got time to amend on the designs.

But along the way, we will change some tings here n there to suit our way. keke...

Hi,

I PM u le.

Actually ma. It depends on urself de. If u wan to do reno fast, best to confirm ard 1-2mths earlier. so tat the ID can work on your designs. so when u start ur reno, all the designs n materials are ok.

For my case. I confirm ID ard 1mth b4 i start my reno. so tat she can do get all her designs out for my approval n got time to amend on the designs.

But along the way, we will change some tings here n there to suit our way. keke...

thank you so much!

may i ask how long does ur reno take?

i think my schedule will be tight as need to complete within 4wks..not sure whether outcome will be gd...hmm :dunno:

thank you so much!

may i ask how long does ur reno take?

i think my schedule will be tight as need to complete within 4wks..not sure whether outcome will be gd...hmm :dunno:

Mine took longer time as happen tat i start reno juz b4 CNY. thus, count bk takes abt 2mths including the 2wks break where no work is done...

Normally my understanding is tat 1mth can complete le. but still depends on wat u wan to do....

if flooring already done, then will take shorter time. most tedious i tink is the flooring.... :D