Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mashi_mashi

My Unit In The West

wat missing sector???

your FSM never mention then should be no issue.

my husband itchy fingers go and bring our flrplan to let his FSfriend see.... :bangwall: .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Are you at Blk A ? your flat is bigger than mine ... for your down light are you getting cool light or warm light ???

nope. mine is Blk C de. haha...

down light is cool white. cove lights is warm light. keke... :D

Mine is 88sqm smaller than you ....Haiz..

ic ic. is like tat de. i almost wan to take 88sqm as got higher floor when i select. but in the end i took the lower floor due to we prefer to get bigger unit....

your FSM never mention then should be no issue.

my husband itchy fingers go and bring our flrplan to let his FSfriend see.... :bangwall: .

oh. wat his fren say??? so far my FSM say my unit very gd. very seldom able to c this type of position de...

so he help to enhance all the gd tings or qi of the house....

oh. wat his fren say??? so far my FSM say my unit very gd. very seldom able to c this type of position de...

so he help to enhance all the gd tings or qi of the house....

pmed you. :)

your floor plan very easy to position so envy i never get it cos very ex for bigger unit ... mine soo headache my dinning table have to place it near the living room window + pendent light due to i wanted to the feature wall and tv console :huh: without hacking any of the wall dun think anyone will place it in this position rite ? .

did you cover up your bomb shelter ? I overlay my kitchen ,service yard and mbr flooring .....i wanted to post my pix how to upload heehee ...

Edited by blinklash

your floor plan very easy to position so envy i never get it cos very ex for bigger unit ... mine soo headache my dinning table have to place it near the living room window + pendent light due to i wanted to the feature wall and tv console :huh: without hacking any of the wall dun think anyone will place it in this position rite ? .

did you cover up your bomb shelter ? I overlay my kitchen ,service yard and mbr flooring .....i wanted to post my pix how to upload heehee ...

ya. still ok lar. but then the price is abt the same as small unit at high floor. mine is nt very high floors. so the price still nt very very ex. hmm.. need u to upload ur pics n floorplan then i can visualize.

my bomb shelter no cover as the door is facing the passage wall. so i find it no purpose to cover as it will only make my walkway smaller....

oh. ur tiles all done by HDB ar. mine only kitchen / service yard / toilets. but i never overlay. save $$ since the color ok... lol..

u need to upload the photo in in photobucket or imageshack first then link here.

check out on this topic http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1142

teaches u step by step....

hmm. quite long never come in le. keke.time to update some pics.

my reno cont last thurs after a long break for the CNY.

as i only go up during wkends to c, updates will b nt so fast.

so fast last few days, only aircon is up (by gain city), 1st coat of paint, install some lightings n did the measurement for all cabinets.

But i muz praise the installation guys for the aircon, their worksmanship is nt bad.. can actually fit in to my ID request for certain trunking n will also advise the way to do the trunking... keke...

MBR Aircon & Hanging Lights. Different Views

dscf0281r.jpg

dscf0284x.jpg

MBR Toilet piping for the aircon

dscf0293s.jpg

Compressor on the aircon ledge

dscf0324p.jpg

As u can c, they even do trunking for the piping n cables tat is expose outside the house... :good:

some ppl dun even do tat....

Photos of Aircon & lights for 2 Bedrooms

Lights for 2 common bedrooms.

dscf0294h.jpg

Aircon

dscf0301.jpg

This aircon is install on top of the door. n the trunking for this is abit tough as my ID wants the installation guys to keep the trunking within a range in order not to affect my build in wardrobe. n they hv to be careful not to hit the electric cables that is conceal in the wall..

dscf0306.jpg

dscf0304d.jpg

This air con is at the side wall as if put on top of the door, the trunking is not nice. as per advise by the installation guys. haha..

Lighting @ my passageway

dscf0308r.jpg

Does this look something different? keke....

Kitchen Light

dscf0318w.jpg

This light is total conceal so tat can prevent the oil entering the light. keke..

Piping for the sink

dscf0322w.jpg

MBR Toilet Sink being dismantled. Leaving the piping. haha..

dscf0290f.jpg

so far only like tat. tink my downlights will b done this week.

will post more pics when i go up this wkend to c the works. :D

Kitchen Light

dscf0318w.jpg

This light is total conceal so tat can prevent the oil entering the light. keke..

Piping for the sink

dscf0322w.jpg

MBR Toilet Sink being dismantled. Leaving the piping. haha..

dscf0290f.jpg

so far only like tat. tink my downlights will b done this week.

will post more pics when i go up this wkend to c the works. :D

everythings looks :good: and smooth.... :dancingqueen:

when HO?

Kitchen Light

dscf0318w.jpg

Do you mind to take another pic with the light turn on bro?

TIA

Do you mind to take another pic with the light turn on bro?

TIA

haha.. can. but need to wait til i go up. then i go take the pics again. keke...

let me c whether tomolo able to on the lights or nt... keke.. the other time tink the bulbs nt up yet. lol... :D