Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinktini

Our First Home @ Yew Tee

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow ! UNBELIEVABLE ! 5 rooms flat cld make it till so NICE & ELEGANT !

If U see my E-Flat Point Blk of 148sqm, U'll noticed that yr kitchen seems so SPACIOUS !

Dun think I will do anything at this moment coz I spend a lot of money in my 2 girls' education (P1 in YTPS & Sec 1 in MGS, Bkt Timah). I dump my U2 piano in my computer room with a fridge besides it specially stocking Chinese herbs & baking stuffs.

Nice transformation!!
thank u!! i'll upload more before and after tomorrow morning. :)

Too bad. I called Brandt than only realised that they only provide DEMO on HOW TO USE d oven instd of Demo cooking like Bosch
Wow ! UNBELIEVABLE ! 5 rooms flat cld make it till so NICE & ELEGANT !

If U see my E-Flat Point Blk of 148sqm, U'll noticed that yr kitchen seems so SPACIOUS !

Dun think I will do anything at this moment coz I spend a lot of money in my 2 girls' education (P1 in YTPS & Sec 1 in MGS, Bkt Timah). I dump my U2 piano in my computer room with a fridge besides it specially stocking Chinese herbs & baking stuffs.

ohh, if just demo on how to use, might as well read the manual. haha. wow, its a long way to go before i start thinking abt spending on kids education. dun even know when i will have kids. :P right now all my money is dumped into the house.

can't wait to do more with the oven. my mum-in-law is giving me her cookie press too. wat do you normally bake?

Bake cakes & buns using the wok-convection oven ($178) but the heat not even. Bake cookies/tarts better coz only 10mins.

Wait till I know how to upload photos then can show U my food !

Bake cakes & buns using the wok-convection oven ($178) but the heat not even. Bake cookies/tarts better coz only 10mins.

Wait till I know how to upload photos then can show U my food !

okies, can't wait!

Study room

this room is still work-in progress cos haven't bought our study tables/chairs yet. but the books are in, along with the lovely bookshelf we got from Umaisarah. (thanks!!)

BEFORE

IMG_1548.JPG

DESIGN

4492737708_28f3861632_m.jpg

AFTER

IMG_0431.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

Master bedroom (bed area)

still haven't purchased my side-tables.

BEFORE

IMG_1325.JPG

DESIGN

4492734840_26b861e547_m.jpg

AFTER - the bedframe colour is wrong, so waiting to change it to purple cloth which i just received from Hommage yesterday. Quite cool in a way that I can interchange the colours anytime I want.

IMG_0433.JPG

IMG_0434.JPG

hey pink, your place looks so cosy!! you must be really happy with the results ya?

noticed you've got castors installed under your bookshelf in the study room..nice!

and are those barbie dolls i see on the shelves in the MBR? :lol:

hi pink

yr house is so spacious! what is the paint colour of the mbr? The bed colour is cool too - different from the usual black, brown, beige!

Yr study room's shelf is very DANGEROUS if U R having baby that start to learn crawling & walking !

My divider set cost $1.7k (Bottom is shoe rack, centre (our waist-line) is a row of Lady bird's books while Top Left side (front & back) is

a glass door & inside we display dolls, teddy bears while right side is a big panel of sanded glass with some designed.

When my little girl was in her Term 2 of K2, she was trying to pull out a book to read & ......

Yes, never did I expected this unfortunately things happened in my own hse ! The divider set COLLAPSED onto her & d glass all over d floor !

We CAN'T find her as she was inside ! My mum-in-law who came to my hse for holiday, my maid, my elder girl who is in P6 & myself CAN'T lift up that

stupid HEAVY furniture. We shouted so loud than only my HB came out fr d master bdroom 2 help. Lifted up while I was trying to pull her out, d divider

set COLLAPSED again into 2 & my little girl got another hit again. Mayb due to my nervous in trying to pull her out immediately, her right knee being cut by

8cm x 5cm & d flesh flipping out & kept tearing ..... I CAN'T stop my tears while seeing her leg's bone so clearly :((

After this incident, I THROW away ALL glasses door's furniture bcoz I felt so SORRY whenever I saw d big scar left on her knee.

So, if U R having kids in a yr or 2, then I wd advice U to CONSIDER abt d safety of yr kids ! Luckily NO fracture of bones for my girl or scar on her face.

Telling U this also making me tears but still, I will warn many ppl abt this .....

hey pink, your place looks so cosy!! you must be really happy with the results ya?

noticed you've got castors installed under your bookshelf in the study room..nice!

and are those barbie dolls i see on the shelves in the MBR? :lol:

ya, i loveeee my home. :D that bookshelf is from Umaisarah. hehe. and YES, that's my Disney on Ice Disney Princesses collection. used to go for the ice-skating shows.

you have so much closet space! am soooooooo jealous!!
i showed my "die die must have don't have will die" attitude to hubby who "no choice or she'll kill me". hahaha, and i got my wish!

yr house is so spacious! what is the paint colour of the mbr? The bed colour is cool too - different from the usual black, brown, beige!
it's 'Mysterious'. yea, the bed colour supposed to be purple, i changing it this weekend, will take a pic to show again. :)

So, if U R having kids in a yr or 2, then I wd advice U to CONSIDER abt d safety of yr kids ! Luckily NO fracture of bones for my girl or scar on her face.

Telling U this also making me tears but still, I will warn many ppl abt this .....

OMG! :( I'm so sorry to hear that that happened to your child. We're not planning on having kids yet, but I'll keep your warning in consideration when its time to baby-proof the place. thank you.