Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinktini

Our First Home @ Yew Tee

37712_480088636039_548301039_6656487_458

me: err, hubby!! help!!! i don't remember having so many shoes!! how arh? i only brought over half of what i have leh.

hubby: :jawdrop: dunno. can't help u there.

me: :idea: 1 more cabinet?

hubby: :no:

me: :fire:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
37712_480088636039_548301039_6656487_458

me: err, hubby!! help!!! i don't remember having so many shoes!! how arh? i only brought over half of what i have leh.

hubby: :jawdrop: dunno. can't help u there.

me: :idea: 1 more cabinet?

hubby: :no:

me: :fire:

Go japan home to buy shoe stacker. Can stack up low heels and flats up and free up many more spaces.

hmm....take over his allocated space? haha.. :P
later her hubby turn to :fire:
wahaha, ya lor, i alr only left 1 shelf for him, and the side cabinet which has his boots (for reservist) and rollerblades.

Go japan home to buy shoe stacker. Can stack up low heels and flats up and free up many more spaces.
where is japan home??

wahaha, ya lor, i alr only left 1 shelf for him, and the side cabinet which has his boots (for reservist) and rollerblades.

where is japan home??

Hi pinktini

you check out my renov link, page 5.. the shoes stacker at Japan Home very good.. think samgal oso mentioned the other branches of Japan Home there

Hi pinktini

you check out my renov link, page 5.. the shoes stacker at Japan Home very good.. think samgal oso mentioned the other branches of Japan Home there

ooh, northpoint! thanks!! how's the reno aftermath? did u faint at the bill? i remember u also didn't really know the cost even though the reno ending right?

Hi pinktini

yup, me going to get some at either northpoint or sun plaza this weekend too. anyhow also better than matashi's idea of buying another cabinet....LOL

yup, me going to get some at either northpoint or sun plaza this weekend too. anyhow also better than matashi's idea of buying another cabinet....LOL

See lah.. i also can give googlesamy good ideas... LOL...

hahaha, if u go northpoint branch and find it sold out, likely the culprit is me. wahahahaha.

Zelly: haha. yes, its a fantastic idea that solves my dilemma and saves hubby the headache of me pestering him abt extra shoe space. :P thanks!!!

hahaha, if u go northpoint branch and find it sold out, likely the culprit is me. wahahahaha.

Zelly: haha. yes, its a fantastic idea that solves my dilemma and saves hubby the headache of me pestering him abt extra shoe space. :P thanks!!!

saw shoe stacker at daiso (bt panjang) as well. made of plastic, comes in black and white. :)

hmm....take over his allocated space? haha.. :P

tat's cruel cause the most we only 4 have pairs

working shoe

sports shoe

function shoe

casual shoe

is the same as hairstyle. we keep the style for months, sometimes years.

ha

saw shoe stacker at daiso (bt panjang) as well. made of plastic, comes in black and white. :)
saw them in Daiso IMM too!
alamak, i was just at daiso last week. thanks for the tip!

tat's cruel cause the most we only 4 have pairs

working shoe

sports shoe

function shoe

casual shoe

is the same as hairstyle. we keep the style for months, sometimes years.

ha

hahahaha, i agree on the hairstyle, but not the shoes!! he always tell me, "i only got 3 pairs". then over the weekend, suddenly got boots and rollerblades appear and took up one cabinet. still tell me, no choice, the boots are for reservist, then rollerblading is his hobby, when i haven't seen him doing so for the past 2 yrs. zz

he lucky now got this shoe stacker solution, haha, or else i'll put his boots & rollerblades in some corner in the store cabinet.

learn from me.. for our place, the built in shoe cabinet each side has about 8 shelves, each shelf is able to put 4 pairs, i gave my fiancee 2 shelves and told him the rest are MINE :)