Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eby

Big Wardrobe To Be Dismantled And Moved To New Home

I have this big wardrobe that i want to bring to my new place, but will have to be dismantled first....cos it cant even go thru the door...

Anyone have any contacts for pro movers who know how to dismantle and fix back the wardrobe? :rolleyes:

Edited by eby

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

eby

B4 i move to my new house i also had a big wardrobe and a very long shoe rack i gt this number from my frenz (84076262)Mr joe moa

their price is very resonable hope this reply can help you..... :D

meanwhile i am looking for carpenter to do my kicthen cabinet any1 can help me....thanks

Edited by JurongMAHA

My mover has their own handyman that dismantled my big sliding door wardrobe and reassemble at the new place. No extra charge if I remember correctly. But may not align 100% after reassembly as the nut and bolt may loosen after years of use, they did warn me.

Edited by affinity

eby

B4 i move to my new house i also had a big wardrobe and a very long shoe rack i gt this number from my frenz (84076262)Mr joe moa

their price is very resonable hope this reply can help you..... :D

meanwhile i am looking for carpenter to do my kicthen cabinet any1 can help me....thanks

Many thanks for the contact! ;)

My mover has their own handyman that dismantled my big sliding door wardrobe and reassemble at the new place. No extra charge if I remember correctly. But may not align 100% after reassembly as the nut and bolt may loosen after years of use, they did warn me.

care to share the contact of your mover? How's their service overall? any hiccups during the move, ie. broken items, missing stuff, etc?

And for your wardrobe, did they manage to assemble back properly?

care to share the contact of your mover? How's their service overall? any hiccups during the move, ie. broken items, missing stuff, etc?

And for your wardrobe, did they manage to assemble back properly?

Hi eby, hv pm u. Good experience with them, everything beautiful within 2 hours. very blessed. my wardrobe assembled very smoothly, just like before.

Hi eby, hv pm u. Good experience with them, everything beautiful within 2 hours. very blessed. my wardrobe assembled very smoothly, just like before.

gd morning! Thnx for sharing... :)

Hi affinity,

Can pm me the contact and cost too? Thanks.

I sold my big wardrobe from vhive and I got David at 84848962 to dismantle and assemble at buyer place.

I think he did a good job as tat buyer found another big wardrobe and got him to do the move again.