Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
patrickpang

Punggol 21 Residents?

I'm thinking of shifting around this area....

Currently, viewing over the weekends. Any recommendation as where which part of Punggol would be good to stay? If so, why? also...any place to avoid?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Heyhoe,

Have you decided on your ideal plot / cluster to settle down?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes, I'm looking at resale and I do like Blk6XX for the views and serenity. Then again, I need the amenities due to my kids.

Guess, I'll have to go based on my budget.

Still, looking out..... :) Hope to move there soon.

Yes, I'm looking at resale and I do like Blk6XX for the views and serenity. Then again, I need the amenities due to my kids.

Guess, I'll have to go based on my budget.

Still, looking out..... :) Hope to move there soon.

Hi Heyhoe,

Find this Forum rather slow on Punggol matters... Why dun you try getting into punggol.org and join the forum... more exciting and focused since it is meant largely for Punggolians.

You can join discussion groups and should be able to get better advise from fellow residents living or moving in to those dedicated clusters...

Check it out! :good:

Hi Heyhoe,

Find this Forum rather slow on Punggol matters... Why dun you try getting into punggol.org and join the forum... more exciting and focused since it is meant largely for Punggolians.

You can join discussion groups and should be able to get better advise from fellow residents living or moving in to those dedicated clusters...

Check it out! :good:

Another week has gone by... Still no Fellow Punggol residents signing in... Haiz...

Another week has gone by... Still no Fellow Punggol residents signing in... Haiz...

I'm back. :sport-smiley-018:

Just signed my OTP :deal: . If everything goes smoothly, will be moving to the cluster opposite Central Christian Church. No idea which cluster is that.

Oh No! Punggol.org is down :bangwall:

I'm back. :sport-smiley-018:

Just signed my OTP :deal: . If everything goes smoothly, will be moving to the cluster opposite Central Christian Church. No idea which cluster is that.

Oh No! Punggol.org is down :bangwall:

Hi Heyhoe,

Nice to hear from you again. Which block have you purchased? Blue Windows, then you are in the same cluster as me... The OCEANUS.

Ya... P.org kena hacked... may only be back on line in mid-June...

You have contacts with other members? I am completely shut-off and I cant locate them on face-book :bangwall:

Hi Heyhoe,

Nice to hear from you again. Which block have you purchased? Blue Windows, then you are in the same cluster as me... The OCEANUS.

Ya... P.org kena hacked... may only be back on line in mid-June...

You have contacts with other members? I am completely shut-off and I cant locate them on face-book :bangwall:

Thanks mighty6 and great to know I'll have a great neighbour :D

Oic.....that explains. No, just join only.

Hope to know more neighbours in time to come. Now, hoping everything will go smoothly :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks mighty6 and great to know I'll have a great neighbour :D

Oic.....that explains. No, just join only.

Hope to know more neighbours in time to come. Now, hoping everything will go smoothly :sport-smiley-004:

Hi heyhoe,

Good news... the Forum is back online... catch you there...okie :good:

hi pple...

been living in punggol for the past 6 yrs... I think I belong to Punggol Oasis cluster.. Blk 176D...

for the past 6 yrs.. the only improvement I've seen is Punggol Plaza, the LRT and bus services... when I move in 6 yrs ago... its basically nth... and I have to walk 10min out to take a bus...

really hope punggol will be much developed few yrs later..

btw I am a future breezer as well.. applied a new 5rm flat at Punggol Breeze =D

Hi Punggolians,

I'll be joining this neighbourhood ..... really like the ambience there .... Hope the Old Punggol Kampong Spirit will b there .....

Bought a resale at Blk160B, overseeing Coney Island & canel...... Should be collecting my keys in Feb 09 ......

Hi Punggolians,

I'll be joining this neighbourhood ..... really like the ambience there .... Hope the Old Punggol Kampong Spirit will b there .....

Bought a resale at Blk160B, overseeing Coney Island & canel...... Should be collecting my keys in Feb 09 ......

Hello Punggolians... it has been awhile...