Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubbgummy

Miele S 2120 Or Karcher Vc 6200?

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to decide which if I should get the Miele S 2120 or Karcher VC 6200 vacumn cleaner. Does anyone has any comments on this?

Thanks in advance!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to decide which if I should get the Miele S 2120 or Karcher VC 6200 vacumn cleaner. Does anyone has any comments on this?

Thanks in advance!

Choice, an independant consumer magazine based in australia, recently rated this model by miele as the best buy in its nov 2009 report on vacuum cleaners with a price range of $200 to $300! In any case, every miele is tested for its rigidity, for eg hose tested 120000 by 5kg weight, cord wind and rewind 10000 times, motors continuos operation for 1000 hrs. It comes with a 9-ply dustbags that filtrates to the fuinest dust particles, and its a 100 per cent sealed suction vacuum, meaning, fine dust dun escape from any parts of the vacuum,.. which no other manufacturer can boast to achieve! The karcher has a very good steam cleaner, and its more known for wet cleaning, industrial cleaning, whereas miele has been known to provide the best domestic vacuum cleaners since 1899. another thing is, they have been winning awards after awards in independant testing on vacs as well as kitchen products.. Most recently the which? uk consumer awars survey which rates the miele as the best brand overall in the Uk!

http://www.ibtimes.com/prnews/20100120/mie...lity-survey.htm

Choice, an independant consumer magazine based in australia, recently rated this model by miele as the best buy in its nov 2009 report on vacuum cleaners with a price range of $200 to $300! In any case, every miele is tested for its rigidity, for eg hose tested 120000 by 5kg weight, cord wind and rewind 10000 times, motors continuos operation for 1000 hrs. It comes with a 9-ply dustbags that filtrates to the fuinest dust particles, and its a 100 per cent sealed suction vacuum, meaning, fine dust dun escape from any parts of the vacuum,.. which no other manufacturer can boast to achieve! The karcher has a very good steam cleaner, and its more known for wet cleaning, industrial cleaning, whereas miele has been known to provide the best domestic vacuum cleaners since 1899. another thing is, they have been winning awards after awards in independant testing on vacs as well as kitchen products.. Most recently the which? uk consumer awars survey which rates the miele as the best brand overall in the Uk!

http://www.ibtimes.com/prnews/20100120/mie...lity-survey.htm

Thanks very much! Yeah...I'll probably get the Miele one...:)

i have not seen this model

i bought the S4212 model. i am impressed with its durability. the salesman dropped the vacuum and twisted the hose. it seems very strong. and the movement is also very smooth and free

i have not seen this model

i bought the S4212 model. i am impressed with its durability. the salesman dropped the vacuum and twisted the hose. it seems very strong. and the movement is also very smooth and free

I am also hunting for a vacuum cleaner - may i know how much does the S2120 model and the s4212 model cost?Can get from best denki? I have some vouchers to use..

I am also hunting for a vacuum cleaner - may i know how much does the S2120 model and the s4212 model cost?Can get from best denki? I have some vouchers to use..

The S2120 is available at $308. I dont think all stores sell it as this is a promotion from the Christmas season. There's only red color by the way. I saw it at Harvey Norman. Not sure about the S4212 model though.

The S2120 is available at $308. I dont think all stores sell it as this is a promotion from the Christmas season. There's only red color by the way. I saw it at Harvey Norman. Not sure about the S4212 model though.

s2120 $308 with 2 additional accessories! s 4212 $408. Best denki ngee ann, imm and plaza sing all sweling.

yes i use $400 vouchers to redeem the vacuum at best denki. i think its price around $500+. forgotten the price

a solid cleaner to consider. quiet, super durability and manouverability