Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FTorres

Outdoor/balcony/patio Furniture

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey FTorres....u really have great taste! anymore photos to share?

Tks... That's all for the balconies... Where else u wanna view? :)

Here you go...

Hey FTorres, great photos...your new asian theme is so nice! where did you get your sofa and stool?

Hey FTorres, great photos...your new asian theme is so nice! where did you get your sofa and stool?

Tks Joy...

They were from my old place... Bought them 10yrs back from The Lifeshop... Timeless pieces in my opinion... Asked contractor to refurbish and re-upholstery... Still look good at my new place... Love them... Always give me a cozy n peaceful feeling when I come home... :)

Tks Joy...

They were from my old place... Bought them 10yrs back from The Lifeshop... Timeless pieces in my opinion... Asked contractor to refurbish and re-upholstery... Still look good at my new place... Love them... Always give me a cozy n peaceful feeling when I come home... :)

Yup...they look really timeless and comfortable, and as good as new! any special maintenance required for the wooden frame? your cushions are from life shop as well?

Yup...they look really timeless and comfortable, and as good as new! any special maintenance required for the wooden frame? your cushions are from life shop as well?

Nope... just normal cleaning periodically with cloth...

I have few sets of cushion covers... those in the pics were from Lifeshop....

I just have this special liking for furniture and deco using natural materials such as wood, canes, rocks etc... Almost bought a house last year with plan to tear down and rebuild with the resort theme in mind using lots of wood (Doors, window frames beams etc) and big stone structures... too bad it didn't materialize.... this is still on my "wish list" ... maybe next project :)

Hi

Why don't you try rattan furniture for the lounge, it's getting trendy and already are very popular in parts of Asia. Rattan furniture Fare Eco-friendly, stylish, low cost but durable, try designer tables, chairs, sofa sets, swings and many more. They are good for outdoor use.

google rattan furniture and you will find some easy sources with catalog and shipment info

Nope... just normal cleaning periodically with cloth...

I have few sets of cushion covers... those in the pics were from Lifeshop....

I just have this special liking for furniture and deco using natural materials such as wood, canes, rocks etc... Almost bought a house last year with plan to tear down and rebuild with the resort theme in mind using lots of wood (Doors, window frames beams etc) and big stone structures... too bad it didn't materialize.... this is still on my "wish list" ... maybe next project :)

wondering if lifeshop still carries those cushions, really like them a lot!

natural materials are beautiful.....but maintenance is always more difficult compared to artificial ones like laminates, solid surface....

hope you can materialize your next project soon!

wondering if lifeshop still carries those cushions, really like them a lot!

natural materials are beautiful.....but maintenance is always more difficult compared to artificial ones like laminates, solid surface....

hope you can materialize your next project soon!

Not too sure if they are still selling... they change their accessories from time to time... should get them during their warehouse sales.. cos i feel that their prices are getting more and more expensive... compared to say 10+ yrs back... of course there is inflation but feel that they are now pricing themselves much higher... in fact, they are not so much into retail now... they had closed all the retail shops at raffles city and millenia walk (and the earlier paragon)... more into doing projects with corporate... pity cos I always like their design and products...

ya... hopefully can work on my dream project soon... am on the look out but property prices are still very high... unless I strike toto soon.. :)

oh and about cushion covers... I bought a few nice cushion (with covers) from Tangs... the one at Orchard (Not too sure about the Vivo outlet)... not that expensive but the designs are quite nice... u might wanna check it out if you like to change your cushion cover periodically depending on mood like me...

Not too sure if they are still selling... they change their accessories from time to time... should get them during their warehouse sales.. cos i feel that their prices are getting more and more expensive... compared to say 10+ yrs back... of course there is inflation but feel that they are now pricing themselves much higher... in fact, they are not so much into retail now... they had closed all the retail shops at raffles city and millenia walk (and the earlier paragon)... more into doing projects with corporate... pity cos I always like their design and products...

ya... hopefully can work on my dream project soon... am on the look out but property prices are still very high... unless I strike toto soon.. :)

oh and about cushion covers... I bought a few nice cushion (with covers) from Tangs... the one at Orchard (Not too sure about the Vivo outlet)... not that expensive but the designs are quite nice... u might wanna check it out if you like to change your cushion cover periodically depending on mood like me...

I remember that their prices were quite affordable even though it was located at Raffles City....a coffee table was priced at only a few hundred dollars...quality was reasonable too...just found out that they still have a gallery at balestier...will definitely check it out one of these days! I also like their designs very much! They are really unique and stylish!

i am sure you can realise your dream product soon! I can see that you really enjoy decorating your home...i will definitely take a look at tangs! Boconcept also carries some nice accessories...but some are a little pricey....they have a new showroom at paragon....you may like to check out!