Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FTorres

Outdoor/balcony/patio Furniture

Just curious, where do you guys get those BIG LONG CUshions for the Baywindows?

Dun tink you can get off the shelf, u need to custom-made to your bay window dimension. Just approach any upholstery shop.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi FTorres

like yr outdoor furniture - 2 seater and 1 table.

i am looking for something similiar , may i know how much did u pay for it ? :D

I had replied your PM... :)

Dun tink you can get off the shelf, u need to custom-made to your bay window dimension. Just approach any upholstery shop.

Thanks. Guess I'll have to do that. :)

Can also try out the shop "Resortz Living Pte Ltd". Prices are quite reasonable. Got a good range of outdoor furnitures as well as accessories such as oil paintings.

I have tried to search for their website but guess it's not up. Been to the shop. Located at 560 Sims Avenue. Their showroom is quite cool. The salesperson named Sean was nice and friendly.

saw a furniture shop along Tai Thong Crescent selling these rattan furniture, looked at their catalogue, looks really nice and unique, esp if you have a big balcony or garden.

don ask me the name of the shop cos there is no display of shop name. it's located same building as the bak chor mee stall i frequent.

wow those were incredible Ftorres. i really like your furniture. you have a wonderful choice.

i was wondering if you spend a lot with your funitute. and can you share the place were you order your

products? i wanna see those items too, cause i'll be moving to another flat. and i want new furniture

at my new home. thanks

Hi April-Luv, I bought my outdoor furniture from wood&wood... u can find their contact at the beginning of page2 in this thread. My indoor furnture from few places... mostly from The Lifeshop... couple of pieces from Lim's Art & Living at Holland Village and the rest custom-made by my designer's carpenter.

Happy shopping!

Hi,

I really appreciate you.This is awesome furniture. like it.Furniture is the one that helps in decorating your house as well as your office and garden too...So if you guys are interesting in buying beautiful furniture for your house and office.

Edited by garywilson

Guest Alice Wong

i bought my balcony set from wihardja. we also got wood deckings from them. my hubby and i treat it as a weekend project to do up the balcony. pictures to follow later.