Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinktini

Anyone Seen This Type Of Hidden Sofa Bed In Singapore?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I saw something similar by a freelance ID of sorts at her home, she fabicated her maid's bed in this way. But without the sofa in the end effect.

She mentioned she made it quite a few years back, but not sure if she is still making such beds.

PM me if u want the contact.

Anyone seen this type of hidden sofa bed or similar models in Singapore?

sofa-bed.jpg

Nice find! My friend's house has sofa bed he bought from Ikea. It has the same principle but not actually same design. You could always ask an ID to design and customise it for you especially if you have a nice space to put it.

It's called a Murphy Bed.

The one which is at the Expo is something similar called the Hidden Bed system.

But I find it too bulky (and quite ugly too actually).

You can check out this website Wall Bed

I think the product you're looking for is somewhere there.

Unless you are loaded, don't bother, if I did not remember wrongly, the system you are looking at cost 23k.

hello liverpool11

Yeah, their things are really expensive! anyway, i do not think i can afford those premium ranges. i am looking more into the entry level ones for my parents, shall bring my parents down one of these weekends! the best thing is, if my parents decides to sell the apartment, they can bring it along to their new home!

anyway, i am looking for a entry-level sirocco, preferably less than 2 years. bro, any lobang?

Seriously, there ain't much choices in Singapore. So far, after searching around for my own place, these are the choices available:

1. www.smootree.sg

2. www.hiddenwallbed.com

3. www.ledasystem.com.sg/hidden_model.html

I would love to have one from smootree if not for the cost, the no frills design from smootree is still affordable. I think around 3k for just a hiddenbed concept with no desk or sofa etc.

However I very much prefer the mechanism from hiddenwallbed, in the end, I choose the hiddenwallbed design.