Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PAPC

Budget For An Em Renovation

I was quote 10K for my stairs (stainless steel + glass) :bangwall:

Btw, how's your electrical work done up? Ok?

Can PM ur electrican contact? :D

I will try and dig it out. Work not bad and reasonably priced but I mainly had the trunking and wall boxes replaces using the existing wire already there.

RB

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I will try and dig it out. Work not bad and reasonably priced but I mainly had the trunking and wall boxes replaces using the existing wire already there.

RB

Thanks. =)

Saw the pics of your house, nicely done. :D

Currently doing a EM (150Sq mtrs).

Basic reno so no big designer features but full toilets and kitchen reno, full house plastering, full laminate flooring on non-wet areas, full painting, glass wall to make back the study room, false ceiling to hide water storage tank probably a bit more.

Electrical

arnd 2k

Sanitary ware

Lights and fans

so about 44.9k + furniture (which we already have) or aircon (around 2.5k for a system 3 inverter). Cost of hob and oven not included as we are bringing from our current place as per agreement with buyer.

RB

Hi, I find your expenses are quite reasonable, can you pls share which ID or contractor you engaged? and your electrical work also cheap, may I have their contact? thanks

my bro in law did his EM for around $70k. overhaul kitchen, 3 toilets and living room feature cum storage.

i was very impressed with the workmanship and eventually used the same ID for my own condo reno.

i find their prices reasonable, definitely not the cheapest but very good quality.

they will plan according to your budget before they quote.

i used all the high end laminates and heavy duty blum systems. :)

at the end of the day, i think like my bro in law mentioned, the difference, probably a few thousands for a $70k reno but the quality is worth every cents.

no point saving small money when your reno is supposed to last for years.

Edited by chatmng

my bro in law did his EM for around $70k. overhaul kitchen, 3 toilets and living room feature cum storage.

i was very impressed with the workmanship and eventually used the same ID for my own condo reno.

i find their prices reasonable, definitely not the cheapest but very good quality.

they will plan according to your budget before they quote.

i used all the high end laminates and heavy duty blum systems. :)

at the end of the day, i think like my bro in law mentioned, the difference, probably a few thousands for a $70k reno but the quality is worth every cents.

no point saving small money when your reno is supposed to last for years.

Edited by chatmng