Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahbiang

Biang, Anna And Rabbit's Home

Hello everyone, we are going to collect the keys to our HOME tomorrow, finally!! YEAH!!! ;)

The story begin at the beginning of 2009 when we are looking for a place to settle down. Visited around 20+ house in the west but come back disappointed every time by the high COV demanded. Finally give up and went up North to try our luck. Spot this unit and went for it :D

Floor plan

Floorplan_original_crop.png

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello everyone, we are going to collect the keys to our HOME tomorrow, finally!! YEAH!!! ;)

The story begin at the beginning of 2009 when we are looking for a place to settle down. Visited around 20+ house in the west but come back disappointed every time by the high COV demanded. Finally give up and went up North to try our luck. Spot this unit and went for it :D

Floor plan

ah...biang...hah..... :D .....

Welcome welcome !

Congrates to your keys colleciton 2morow..... :good: ...show us more pics & your transformation plan okie......cheers!

:yamseng:

welcome and congrats on ur new home!!

i also went to look at some flats in admiralty, but eventually settled elsewhere. :P

looking forward to more pics!!

ah...biang...hah..... :D .....

Welcome welcome !

Congrates to your keys colleciton 2morow..... :good: ...show us more pics & your transformation plan okie......cheers!

:yamseng:

Thanks for the warm welcome! You have a very nice house ;)

Congrats to your new home.

Just saw you bought the same Turbo Hood n hob combi as mine. Just want to confirm if I never kenna carrot. How much did you pay ?

I paid $740 for the set

welcome and congrats on ur new home!!

i also went to look at some flats in admiralty, but eventually settled elsewhere. :P

looking forward to more pics!!

Hello Pinktini, thanks for the warm welcome. We did visited a few house in Yew Tee, but wife do not really like it... Hahaha

Congrats to your new home.

Just saw you bought the same Turbo Hood n hob combi as mine. Just want to confirm if I never kenna carrot. How much did you pay ?

I paid $740 for the set

Thanks Tweetie. I bought my sets from the happiness warehouse sales last weekend, its $785 for this combination. Seems like we are carrot-ed by the so called warehouse sales. Hahaha ...

Thanks Tweetie. I bought my sets from the happiness warehouse sales last weekend, its $785 for this combination. Seems like we are carrot-ed by the so called warehouse sales. Hahaha ...

My hb saw the newspaper last weekend on the warehouse sale and goes aiyo we should have waited.

But I was in a hurry to get it on 16 Jan so all my minor reno can get started and complete by tomorrow. So we could never have waited lah.

I can let him know to make him happy liao.

If you have any more electrical stuff needed, may like to check out kong tai at jurong west.

Floor plan

welcome to RT .

Yrs is admiralty MRT or ? consider woodlander ?

welcome to RT .

Yrs is admiralty MRT or ? consider woodlander ?

Hello Supersimon,

Yes, i am near to admiralty MRT at woodland circles :D Thanks for the warm welcome :D