Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ernieliew75

12 Yr Old 5i Resale Hdb At Cck Ave 3

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Jeda,

The floor mat was found at Jurong Pount Basement, we did not buy cos its too small. I bought 3 pieces custom made semi circle rubber mat from a guy called Daniel, selling car accessories (120cm. 90cm and 70cm diameter), costing only $50.

Feel free to call him at 96944096.

Cheers

Sorry that my trip to Jackson didn't really help you - They don't carry semi circle mats at all. :( Anyway, how did you get this guy's contact? Hehe... Any photos of your customised mats?

Sorry that my trip to Jackson didn't really help you - They don't carry semi circle mats at all. :( Anyway, how did you get this guy's contact? Hehe... Any photos of your customised mats?

No prob. Glad that you offered to help and I greatly appreciate. So sweet of you. :P

I used to buy car accessories and LED lightings from him. Just struck my mind should call him to try, and indeed he is able to do according to what I wanted. Anyway, the pics could be found in the earlier post in page 4 for main entrance (120cm), walkway to MBR (90cm) and MBR Toilet Entrance (70cm). Cheers.

No prob. Glad that you offered to help and I greatly appreciate. So sweet of you. :P

I used to buy car accessories and LED lightings from him. Just struck my mind should call him to try, and indeed he is able to do according to what I wanted. Anyway, the pics could be found in the earlier post in page 4 for main entrance (120cm), walkway to MBR (90cm) and MBR Toilet Entrance (70cm). Cheers.

Oppies! I didn't look at your photos hard enough to spot the mats. Pai seh! :) But now I see it. Hahaha... So you got all rubber ones even for inside the house?

Oppies! I didn't look at your photos hard enough to spot the mats. Pai seh! :) But now I see it. Hahaha... So you got all rubber ones even for inside the house?

For the time being... yes. Can't find fabric type. But will explore IMM Giant.

Thanks berry_surprise. Cheers.