Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beanbeanlim

Kitchen Renovation On Budget

Hihi I m a newbie here

I plan to do a simple kitchen renovation on my kitchen. I m staying in a 4rm resale flat n my kitchen is kinda of old thou de kitchen cabinet that is left by the previous owner still can be use. My plan is to remove all the cabinet in the kitchen and replace a new one but just a few top n bottom cabinet cause I don't like to have alot of empty cabinet :P , the stove area and the sink that all. Due to budget wise I thought of getting a soild top for my kitchen may I know roughly how much will it cost TIA ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i did mine at 100 per foot run, laminated. can choose different colour and the design u want. total cost 1k. hope its not too late

tel: 96565701

Hihi I m a newbie here

I plan to do a simple kitchen renovation on my kitchen. I m staying in a 4rm resale flat n my kitchen is kinda of old thou de kitchen cabinet that is left by the previous owner still can be use. My plan is to remove all the cabinet in the kitchen and replace a new one but just a few top n bottom cabinet cause I don't like to have alot of empty cabinet :P , the stove area and the sink that all. Due to budget wise I thought of getting a soild top for my kitchen may I know roughly how much will it cost TIA ;)

How long more you plan to stay? if burget wise, what i can say is proportional with your espectation.

I always help my client to do planning in all interior work,

Do not hesitate to call me at 90065448 for solution

You can reface your old wooden cabinets by sanding them down to the bare wood and applying polyurethane or staining them an entirely different color and If you must replace your cabinets, install particle board cabinet boxes and solid wood fronts. Ceramic and wood floors cost about the same and are equally attractive to buyers. Choose the one you like. Start your renovation by first setting a realistic budget. 5% of the purchase price is a good guide. If you are inexperienced in renovating, budgets can easily spiral out of control. Also talk with other experienced renovators about their experiences and their costs.

Is your contact an ID or a direct carpenter?

Per foot run top and bottom, ave 100 plus. With that and measurement you can have a rough idea how much it cost.

In renovating the first that you must do is create a plan as your guidelines then provide good materials and contractors to help you in renovation.