5i In Yishun

Just received my complete 3D designs, delighted at how the place will turn out,

Living rm design

livingrmdesign.jpg

By umeerhyder at 2010-03-29

Dining rm design

diningrmdesign.jpg

wow very pretty ! looking forward to see your completed unit ! I think Causeway has a shop that sell very interesting lamps , clocks that may matches your house but not sure if that is victoria theme though...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Kitchen design

kitchendesign3.jpg

kitchendesign2.jpg

kitchendesign.jpg

commongtoiletdesign2.jpg

commontoiletdesign.jpg

very pretty kitchen and toilet. Btw your kitchen definitely looks bigger than mine ? I am also doing a similar L shape but as we are doing a Chimney Hood, so we are doing away with the top cabinets ( easier for " cleaning " due to heavy cooking ) for the cooker area. But with the top cabinets removed, we have no choice but to locate the fridge on the other side.

hmm.. so my will end up very traditional kind i think haha...

Your toilet didnt have the " pipes" leh, can fit the mirror there ? Because we have this problem... the big fat pipes !! ended up my mirror will not be on top of the basin but on the wall next to the door.. ( Huge Mirror we are getting )

very pretty kitchen and toilet. Btw your kitchen definitely looks bigger than mine ? I am also doing a similar L shape but as we are doing a Chimney Hood, so we are doing away with the top cabinets ( easier for " cleaning " due to heavy cooking ) for the cooker area. But with the top cabinets removed, we have no choice but to locate the fridge on the other side.

hmm.. so my will end up very traditional kind i think haha...

Your toilet didnt have the " pipes" leh, can fit the mirror there ? Because we have this problem... the big fat pipes !! ended up my mirror will not be on top of the basin but on the wall next to the door.. ( Huge Mirror we are getting )

thanks..i think its pretty cos its in 3d design. jus wait till its actually done, with all the items all over the place. it will be messy instead of pretty.

my toilet pipes are near the WC area, the toilet window is actually just above my basin,as such we have limited space between the basin and the window for the mirror.

i think its challenging and interesting to work ideas around limited spaces, dont let this get u down, instead let the creative juices flow, it will be satisfying! :)

went to my place earlier, they have completed putting up all the tiles, windows and grilles and plastering.

The place have gone through a minor washing, up next is fixing up the lights which i purchased from Noble Lighting.

thereafter they will commence with the carpentry works, "expected date for delivery" should be in 1st week of may.

Will be putting up the pics soon, its kinda nice to see major progress of the house.

thanks..i think its pretty cos its in 3d design. jus wait till its actually done, with all the items all over the place. it will be messy instead of pretty.

my toilet pipes are near the WC area, the toilet window is actually just above my basin,as such we have limited space between the basin and the window for the mirror.

i think its challenging and interesting to work ideas around limited spaces, dont let this get u down, instead let the creative juices flow, it will be satisfying! :)

we are tall so if the mirror we put above the basin , below the windows will not be an ideal location for us. Hence mirror will not be above basin for the master bedroom.

Common bedroom we will shift the basin area.

But I agree, it is indeed challenging to work within contraints.

Went to check on my house today...

The contractors were working on the kitchen cabinet.

Took some photos to post it up here for reference.

My main door.. Unit Number very similar to date of birth, thinking of painting it white. Can it be done?

img2368a.jpg

My hall area

img2388qz.jpg

Grilles are up!!

img2375h.jpg

Kitchen cabinets in progress

img2376p.jpg

img2377l.jpg

My main door.. Unit Number very similar to date of birth, thinking of painting it white. Can it be done?

img2368a.jpg

Our gate is painted black and the unit no. is white :)

went to our place last nite to check on the progress.

all works are in schedule and aimed to finish by end of 1st week of may.

saw that some of my walls are bit distorted and the beams are not straight(dimensionally, not saying they are gay though)

wonder if any other owners face the same issue as well?

will take some pics for updates soon.

Edited by mountainsmith

went to our place last nite to check on the progress.

all works are in schedule and aimed to finish by end of 1st week of may.

saw that some of my walls are bit distorted and the beams are not straight(dimensionally, not saying they are gay though)

wonder if any other owners face the same issue as well?

will take some pics for updates soon.

mine exactly the same problems... i think is common of very old flats.

img2368a.jpg

We have chosen the same main gate as yours but think a different colour . Probably similar.. actually i think i cant remember the colour chosen haha...

We have chosen the same main gate as yours but think a different colour . Probably similar.. actually i think i cant remember the colour chosen haha...

hahah, ok. after the installation, i felt if the gate was black, it would have been better. we are painting our door white.