Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ah_dun

This Is All I'm Waiting For...

Aiya... Is worth it la. If the air-con serve u well for few yr and nv give u problem. =)

haven use yet dunno yet, hope can last 20 years! haha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i bought mine mitsu inverter sys4 1x12 2x9 1x26 with compressor something 28 at $4120. with wall mount bracket as mine require. if not minus $120.

dunno cheap or not leh. but the lady seems nice and the company seems like those traditional old company that have been this line for years

Yea. I consult few air-cond supplier. All proposing me this system. The problem I dont like is the pricing too high....sigh....

BTW, ah dun, your house very very nice leh!!!!! When is the carpentry photos?

Yea. I consult few air-cond supplier. All proposing me this system. The problem I dont like is the pricing too high....sigh....

i think all of us dun like the pricing also. lol

U hope 20yrs? I hope it can last me forever. LOL...

haven use yet dunno yet, hope can last 20 years! haha

Think they're fabricating now. Will send over this fri or sat. Dun wry~! Once I hav new photo I'll upload here.

When u pay smth no one will like the pricing. But if someone paying u money I think this is the only time u love pricing.

i think all of us dun like the pricing also. lol

Aiya, I mean SGD4k ++ for an air-cond system....that's seriously totally out of my budget lor.....That's why up until right now I still duno how......

Moreover, all the sales representatives telling me different configuration. Some told me 26kBTU+12kBTU+2x9kBTU and some told me 24kBTU+3x9kBTU for the same mitsubishi system. This even make me confusing........

Anyone can enlighten me on this ak?

U hope 20yrs? I hope it can last me forever. LOL...

lol, i dun think so can last so long lah. i am grateful for 20 years liao.

Aiya, I mean SGD4k ++ for an air-cond system....that's seriously totally out of my budget lor.....That's why up until right now I still duno how......

Moreover, all the sales representatives telling me different configuration. Some told me 26kBTU+12kBTU+2x9kBTU and some told me 24kBTU+3x9kBTU for the same mitsubishi system. This even make me confusing........

did the aircon sales do any calculations on the area your MBR is? MBR are generally bigger than the common rooms. that's why need bigger size unit.

C wat u more concern abt lo. BTU or ur wallet lo.... Lik me I'm more concern abt my wallet so i just choose a cheaper one.

20yrs really more than enough la. If I hav kid after 2 yrs ltr. Air-con can use until my kid 18yrs old. LOL...

lol, i dun think so can last so long lah. i am grateful for 20 years liao.

but for me and reuben's house 2nd bedroom look bigger. hahaha...

did the aircon sales do any calculations on the area your MBR is? MBR are generally bigger than the common rooms. that's why need bigger size unit.

they have a way to count the area space of your MBR. then will know need or not lor.

if not aircon will take longer time to cool up the room. for me i cannot cos i super dread the hot weather! :D

The easy way for the room cool up. On the fan blow toward corner where air-con can't easy to reach. =) Once the room cool up u can off ur air-con b4 u slp. The fan + cool can serve u one whole nite. This is also a gd way to save money. =p

they have a way to count the area space of your MBR. then will know need or not lor.

if not aircon will take longer time to cool up the room. for me i cannot cos i super dread the hot weather! :D

Common bathroom multipurpose rain shower

IMG_0299.jpg

MBR bathroom rain shower

IMG_0300.jpg

My wife love it very much. Think she'll take longer time for her beauty shower from the day we move in. LOL...

Common bathroom accessories

IMG_0301.jpg

Toilet bowl with anti-slam seat cover

IMG_0302.jpg

MBR bathroom basin + water tap

IMG_0295.jpg

Common bathroom basin + water tap

IMG_0296.jpg

Kitchen sink + water tap

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

nice!!how much is the sinks and taps??looks very posh!

Ard $330...

nice!!how much is the sinks and taps??looks very posh!

Yup... Must install storage heater den can use rain shower.

Oh can I check u using storage heater tts why can ve rain shower??