Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ah_dun

This Is All I'm Waiting For...

Sorry, I'm new here. I'll get my house key on 18th March. I can't wait of it so I just start this t-blog 1st to share some of the pic and layout of my house. =p

Edited by ah_dun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Here are the photos while the owner still staying there. =p

Living room from diff angle

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0331.jpg

Kitchen

DSC_0323.jpg

Common bathroom

DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

Edited by ah_dun

MBR smaller den living room loh. =p (bull****) If the MBR bathroom not lik tt it'll look bigger. I consider to hav a WIW outside the toilet just wry my room will bcome very dark.

ah dun!the layout looks big!Especially the MBR! :dribble:

this is wat i'm struggling now~! mostly the idea will b out b'cos i wry the direct sun will damage the WIW.

ya lor,since u gonna block the window!

:P

yup... i just anyhow put one~! actually i was thinking to hide at the corner of the toilet but i read Fengshui and it said bed head behind can not b the toilet. i had an idea to put the bed in middle of the room but i hav to hack the wall make the room a bit bigger and change the entrance.

and i think the way u position your bed,looks a bit weird to me ;)

I hope I have Autocad or other 3D software for me to draw and learn but I don't have it. When I purchased the original floorplan from HDB it come as pdf file. So I just use my Illustrator to draw it. I still draw some 3D one. =p Anyway I have too many idea in my mind but budget come 1st. Hahaha...

u did ur drawing in Autocad?

actually u can "eat" a little space into the next bedroom,this way u have a window in your bedroom and window at your walk-in wardrobe before the toilet.

But the other bedroom will be smaller and without window.

but I need to hack a wall and rebuild a storeroom. dun wry... "dong xi shi si de, ren shi huo de" i'll use the layout to get some quotation 1st den take out some unnecessary item loh.

if u are on a tight budget,then its better to remain the floor plan as it is,as hacking and rebuilding a wall,

will cost u some money too. :P

Went to Balestier c c look look. I forgot to ask smth abt the lighting. Is it come with the bulb when u purchase the lighting from them??? I had been quoted for a Sunflower fan for $480. Is it ex?