Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ah_dun

This Is All I'm Waiting For...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hahaha.... 1 more week to go for the World Cup. Den u can really slp early for each day pass faster le. LOL...

i am trying to sleep early so each day will pass faster. lol

but world cup is keeping me awake :P

Yes. It come with remote control. If no light kit think you have to choose other model le. Those fan w/o light kit is abt $180 bucks.

Want to ask, does ur fanco fan comes with remote? Any idea if no light kit, hw much it would cost?

Hahaha.... 1 more week to go for the World Cup. Den u can really slp early for each day pass faster le. LOL...

i am hoping for world cup champions to emerge faster, so it will be nearer to move in date. :D

are you enjoying your new home? :rolleyes:

Sure I enjoy my own house design by myself. Wife love it. Even a lot of fren love it and would like to move in to my house or want to bath at my house. LOL... I'm very proud of my house. I think I can design house for others liao. Hahaha... "thick skin me" =p

i am hoping for world cup champions to emerge faster, so it will be nearer to move in date. :D

are you enjoying your new home? :rolleyes:

Sure I enjoy my own house design by myself. Wife love it. Even a lot of fren love it and would like to move in to my house or want to bath at my house. LOL... I'm very proud of my house. I think I can design house for others liao. Hahaha... "thick skin me" =p

i think a lot of friends would rather stay together than stay with parents bah. lol. :D

She said my house very cozy and she hope she can move in to stay. Hahaha... Anyway she not a close fren of mine or my wife. We knew her from Wholivesnearyou.com and we went out and met up few times only.

i think a lot of friends would rather stay together than stay with parents bah. lol. :D

She said my house very cozy and she hope she can move in to stay. Hahaha... Anyway she not a close fren of mine or my wife. We knew her from Wholivesnearyou.com and we went out and met up few times only.

wah she sounds dangerous and exciting! :D

Don't worry la. She and her bf planning to get a BTO flat soon. She just purely love my house don't think too much. She said she want to make her house cozy like mine. Actually I don't mind to design or planning for them once they really buy their house. =)

wah she sounds dangerous and exciting! :D

Hi Ah dun,

Your house looks pretty and well done, can i know how much you are quoted on the reno, i am thinking of engaging Ideal house but price a bit high.

So i am looking how much have renovated and around how much, 30k, 40k?

Thanks.

Don't worry la. She and her bf planning to get a BTO flat soon. She just purely love my house don't think too much. She said she want to make her house cozy like mine. Actually I don't mind to design or planning for them once they really buy their house. =)

Thks for ur compliment. My reno cost abt 34k excluded wiring and laminated flooring. If include both of it is ard 40k.

Hi Ah dun,

Your house looks pretty and well done, can i know how much you are quoted on the reno, i am thinking of engaging Ideal house but price a bit high.

So i am looking how much have renovated and around how much, 30k, 40k?

Thanks.

Fyi, my refrigerator not position inside the kitchen. Is just outside of the kitchen and behind of my bar counter display cabinet. =)

wow..congratz of ur new homeee!!! but oh..the position of ur fidge i think will break your whole kitchen feel leh...

Have a long time never login to RenoTalk. We moved in for almost 1 year le. I'll shoot some photo to show the conditions of my house and how messy now. Lolx...