Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shilpa

I-bridge Design?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi, i am planning to get my id done by them? anyone uise them before?

I engaged i-bridge, look for Eric(ID) if he's still around. Was torn between i-bridge and Plush, in the end went for i-bridge as SKY(Boss of Plush) was so overwhelmed with countless of customers that he can guarantee he will oversee the entire reno works for my brand new bedok central flat.

PM me for more info.

hi, i am planning to get my id done by them? anyone uise them before?

Hi, I am not sure if u have engaged I-bridge for your reno, and if u have, I hope u had a good experience with them. Just to share my experience, they are still renovating my house and I am totally pissed off. That is the reason why I am here to cautious ppl who wants or considers to use them. Maybe I should say the person in charge plays a very important role. Think I am just unlucky to met Mr C and Ms A who are my coordinators for the reno now. Below are the issues that really drove me crazy...

1) My house reno is moving into its 3rd weeks. A major one, nearly 100% re-do. An exisitng house we have stayed (myself, my hubby and 3 kids) for 10 years.

First one week of the reno, two of them not around to supervise, they were out of town. B4 tat, they did inform me and I was ok thinking they have a repalcement to supervise during their absence, unfortunately not.

2) Due to their absence, the workers did wat they like. Whatever details conveyed to them were not done or done wrongly and my hubby and msyelf had to end up staying there to watch the job.

3) Now coming to this issue which I cannot take it. I have 6 one dollar gold coins pasted on top of my main door for fengshui purpose. They were stolen and they took it easy after I informed them. This is not acceptable at all. It's theft to me. But both of them take it easy over that little $6. The matter is not over the $6 but imagine u have to worry about other things at home when u have a dishonest ppl in the house walking in and out.

4) There are many other details which I think I can take it so I do not want to highlight more. In conclusion, I find them more of sales talk than actual performance. Before u sign on the dotted line, they promised everything. After that, none of the thing can be done. Schedule wise was totally out due to the first week's delay. I still have at least 3 weeks to go.... I am going into depression.

Seems like we have similar disappointing experiences with I-Bridge.

So far, their sales talk is definitely better than their actual work. Before work started, promised alot of things etc, but did not deliver.

Their ID kept boasting about his big condo / landed projects etc... gives me the feeling that they don't really bother about normal HDB projects/budgets. Well, just too bad, because their main business will always have to come from the heartlands HDB. If they carry on this style, it will not be long before more bad reviews come out here.

Who's the boss of I-bridge, anyone has any idea?

I am also using I bridge for my reno. Still have about 2 weeks left before completion. I believe it's really dependent on who is your ID. So far my reno is ok. Their prices is quite mid range. Not cheap but also not very expensive. I shall wait for my reno to be completed and handed over before I comment further. Otherwise its not very accurate.

I am using I-Bridge also, just finish go thru the final meeting with carpenter to select the color for my carpentry works. Mr. Freddy - Senior Designer from I-Bridge Design had go thru the stages with me since 2mths back, from 1st appt, 3D drawings, materials and color chosing, final confirmation...we do not face any problems with him. Although their price are not in the cheapest range, but lots of creativity ideas, patient in listening, professional design from him worth the money spend.

Don't waste time with I-bridge design. Expensive and workmanship is really bad. Got them to do up 2 toilets.. My glass is squeaking... the basin is leaking water into the cabinet.... The wall tiles cracked..... All these after 2 years.

They claimed that it is normal wear and tear... Isn't 2 years a bit too fast to wear in such extend?

Message me if you need photos.

Edited by moomoojeff

Signed up with I-Bridge Design few months back and I would say that we're satisfied with the overall design and renovation carried out. One thing which impressed me is the creative ideas by our designer Owen. He seems young and I would says that the credits goes to him when it comes to solution.

We encountered a few hiccup and short delay during the renovation period. Workmanship for carpentry was good but if it wasn't because of the delay it'll be perfect.

Pricing wise, they're average and reasonable but my advice is go for their promotional product they have. Me and my wife was in a doubt when he suggested the promo to us but we decided to give it a try and the end result is what we expect.

Anyways, this is a just my personal review on I-Bridge Design which they manage to cater to our needs and budget.

We've suggested him to one of our neighbor and would hope he did the same result out.

• Like 1

I agree that the design ideas carried by Owen was indeed impressive as it was done in a way which caters to our requirements and needs. One think which left him a good impression was the prompt reply and numerous advice he gave along with his good standpoint.

Once again, I would like to express my gratitude to I-Bridge Design and Owen for their good team work into achieving an amazing end result which I personally proud to mention that it was done by a professional team.

May the future home owner serviced by I-Bridge get the result as similar as mine! Cheers.