Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Umaisarah

Wallpaper Prices And Wall Decals

Hi all, definitely please dont go to De Art Story Interior at Ubi. I bought in Oct last year, till now it's still not installed. Went to small claims and went to look for him but that confrontation turned violent.

The owner name is Alex Tan and is the infamous owner of Montella who scammed alot of forumers here.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi everyone, I just did mine with Catalogue.com.sg I did my rackeeing around and after going down to their shop and negotiating with them they gave me the lowest price amongst all the shops but I must buy a little bit more lah...

I bought my lighting, carpet, wallpaper and roller blinds all from them then they gave me all super good price ;)

This lobang actually is from my interior designer fren from Design Intervention who pass me their sales staff number.

Look for Kelly Wong but What's app her don't call cos she very busy 91786101. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

They don't install wallpaper cos they are only distributors but they intro me to this company called Nexgen installers and they did a pretty good job at my home.

Am very happy lor my little girl did a Frozen Mural and roller blinds also from Catalogue.com.sg and she adores it.

You can view my little girls room here : http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/lobangbook/media/andrew-2_zpsfaqpex20.jpg.html

andrew-2_zpsfaqpex20.jpg

This is my living room : http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/lobangbook/media/andrew-wall_zps1fpxntxg.jpg.html

andrew-wall_zps1fpxntxg.jpg

Wallstory really very ex..lucky I found Catalogue Singapore.

Hope you find this lobang helpful!

Can PM me if have ques.

Rgds

Andrew

Edited by lobangkings