Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

wow so many of you bought TV. my aunt and i also bought le. My aunt bought Sharp 42'' A53-Series for only $2399 plus HTS! I bought Hitachi L32A01A for $1099. was contemplating btw 32'' and 37'' cos my distance from TV and sofa is only abt 6ft. so heard ideal tv size is 32''. so blame it for small house. haiz.. wanted to get Sharp 37'' cos look more shiok mah but hubby prefer 32'' Hitachi cos of the 10000 contrast and cos of its hard panel! battle ended at Sitex. hahaha

Yupz I vote for Lights Archard also. Jane is really friendly and v nice. Almost bought from her but ended up further down in the shop further down the street cos of the designs. (but more ex la) hope i wont spend any more money!:dancingqueen:!

Hi Josephine

Think ur husband make a wise choice 'cos I olso bought a 32" Hitachi LCD in Jun 'cos of hardpanel. It is now sitting at my parents hse and will move to the my mbr when I shift to the new hse.

The 37" I bought will sit at the living room.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi bonkitty,

congratulation! ! ! :D

need to call hdb to expediate mine.

Thks.. suppose to collect on 6 Dec but I cannot take leave so postpone to 17 Dec...

Think u better give HDB a call... :sport-smiley-004:

Yes ... Finally I can collect collect my keys soon.... :D

Yeah, that's fast. Have you decided on your ID/renos?

Think mine will be later because I submitted the loan application only on 26th Nov (2 days before the deadline). But that will give me sometime to play catch up on my reno search...

Edited by carelinwen

Yeah, that's fast. Have you decided on your ID/renos?

Think mine will be later because I submitted the loan application only on 26th Nov (2 days before the deadline). But that will give me sometime to play catch up on my reno search...

I haven't decided my ID yet still looking... :D

Yah quite fast...actually I submitted mine on 22 Dec abt 3 days before the deadline

But I call them after 1 week juz to make sure that they have received e letter.

Then my status was updated last Friday... :sport-smiley-004:

Congrats BonKitty!:dancingqueen:

I just submitted mine... very kiasu.. submitted 12 days before the deadline :dancingqueen:

Hopefully I can get my keys soon :x

Congrats BonKitty!:dancingqueen:

I just submitted mine... very kiasu.. submitted 12 days before the deadline :dancingqueen:

Hopefully I can get my keys soon :x

Kekee thks ...maybe u can give me a ring to chase them and tell them is urgent...

Kekee thks ...maybe u can give me a ring to chase them and tell them is urgent...

Hehehe... i think i will drop them a call in a few days time to check if they have received the form. :dribble:

We are suppose to call the Officer that is listed on the website right?? :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

I haven't decided my ID yet still looking... :furious:

Yah quite fast...actually I submitted mine on 22 Dec abt 3 days before the deadline

But I call them after 1 week juz to make sure that they have received e letter.

Then my status was updated last Friday... :furious:

What do you mean by "status updated"? I submitted on 26th Nov night by dropping into the loan application mailbox at HDBHub. Noticed few days ago that online status indicated that I will be notified to take keys of flat in due course. I did not remember what was there so I don't know whether my status considered updated (ie they processed my forms already) or not.

Hopefully CraB's previous few emails to hound them for the loan letter made them flag my case as "better chop chop if not get more email hounding....."

Hehehe... i think i will drop them a call in a few days time to check if they have received the form. :furious:

We are suppose to call the Officer that is listed on the website right?? :furious::furious:

Well good luck calling...we never managed to get our officer on the phone (office and hp) at all despite many tries at various timings. Left voicemail also never call back one...that's why have to resort to email hounding (we cc the main customer service email together with our officer's) then finally get response.

Congrats bonkitty & the rest of blk 79Bs!

If you need the keys soon, I think chasing works.

My OIC was very good. But my OIC has changed. Sob sob.

(Am trying to figure out how to do the siggy thingee)

wah carelinwen so jia lat meh??

Ok ok i will try to call in a few days time... hopefully it is not that bad... Anyway not much hurry for me cos intending to reno after CNY. Just gan jiong to get keys niah... kinda stupid :x

Hehehe... i think i will drop them a call in a few days time to check if they have received the form. :furious:

We are suppose to call the Officer that is listed on the website right?? :furious::furious:

U have to call the loan dept cos the officer that is listed on the website won't know whether the loan dept have received or processed the loan letter application.

The loan dept number is 64903950.

Anyway I call them last Wed, they say they will get back to me...take down my hp but yet never call..

Then my key collection date is up on Fri :notti:

What do you mean by "status updated"? I submitted on 26th Nov night by dropping into the loan application mailbox at HDBHub. Noticed few days ago that online status indicated that I will be notified to take keys of flat in due course. I did not remember what was there so I don't know whether my status considered updated (ie they processed my forms already) or not.

Hopefully CraB's previous few emails to hound them for the loan letter made them flag my case as "better chop chop if not get more email hounding....."

Well good luck calling...we never managed to get our officer on the phone (office and hp) at all despite many tries at various timings. Left voicemail also never call back one...that's why have to resort to email hounding (we cc the main customer service email together with our officer's) then finally get response.

The status is updated with my key collection date...that is the final status :)

I think I am quite lucky cos my OIC is around around when I call him. And he is quite patient lor..

Maybe you can blast him with sms like what Yel did...

Congrats bonkitty & the rest of blk 79Bs!

If you need the keys soon, I think chasing works.

My OIC was very good. But my OIC has changed. Sob sob.

(Am trying to figure out how to do the siggy thingee)

Thks Mable... :)

Anyway for the signature thing...

You click on My Controls, then on the left side under edit signature :)

congrats!:furious::furious:

Thanks finally e wait is over... Can join in e reno fun :paint:

Hi neighbors, i just went back SG early this morning and quick quick collected the KEYS!:furious:!:furious:!:furious:! after signed many many docs at the hub. Then quick quick went to new house to check it out. To my surprise, many things have been done by HDB, even the showers in both toilets!! only things left are: flooring and kitching and waredrobes....

Some old guys standing at the BLK79 approched me for reno work. Their quotes for the flooring + Kitching+ 2 WDs are ard 10~13K. Evry basic things, no feature design. Is this quote fair enough? Is wooden with Laminates good for whole unit flooring? Thanks for sharing.