Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

alister, life's like that...there's no perfect house lah...all our units got pros and cons lah...

for my unit, the kitchen quite dark...and i dunno how my clothes can dry...haiz~~~ :jawdrop:

Ok lah. Not complaining.

Even at top floor, I use dryer to dry clothes. Esp now raining everyday.

Dryer really helps.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All,

Can we have a confirmed timing for the gathering this Sunday as some of us may not be checking the forum after office hours today :notti:

Is it 2pm or 3pm for the house hopping and finally 5pm at sky garden for the makan :P

:jawdrop:

Ok lah. Not complaining.

Dryer really helps.

Totally agree, we are completely dependent on the dryer now to dry our clothes. What to do? There is almost zero sunlight and wind in the kitchen due to the rubbish chute and the space to hang our cloths are so limited. Not to mention also that we also risk our clothes to be dirtied by the ongoing renovation works if we hang them on the outdoor rack. Crossing my finger that my electircity bill will normalise and go down significantly in the coming months...

Hi All,

Can we have a confirmed timing for the gathering this Sunday as some of us may not be checking the forum after office hours today :jawdrop:

Is it 2pm or 3pm for the house hopping and finally 5pm at sky garden for the makan :bangwall:

:bangwall:

Will also need to have a confirmed place to meet up if we are going house hopping. :bangwall:

Edited by a_star

Totally agree, we are completely dependent on the dryer now to dry our clothes. What to do? There is almost zero sunlight and wind in the kitchen due to the rubbish chute and the space to hang our cloths are so limited. Not to mention also that we also risk our clothes to be dirtied by the ongoing renovation works if we hang them on the outdoor rack. Crossing my finger that my electircity bill will normalise and go down significantly in the coming months...

One more problem to add... not sure is it only I experience it :bangwall: ... Handphone reception is quite bad staying on high floors.. especially Starhub and some Singtel mobile users.. so far I do not have issue with M1 yet...

I thought I was the only one as well.... my Singtel handphone and my wife's Starhub handphone both very bad reception too! :jawdrop:

What can be the cause? :bangwall:

One more problem to add... not sure is it only I experience it :bangwall: ... Handphone reception is quite bad staying on high floors.. especially Starhub and some Singtel mobile users.. so far I do not have issue with M1 yet...

I thought I was the only one as well.... my Singtel handphone and my wife's Starhub handphone both very bad reception too! :bangwall:

What can be the cause? :bangwall:

Think the signal strength not strong enough... only certain hot spots in the house can recevie calls and hear propoerly... *sigh* muz complain to Starhub and Singtel liao... :jawdrop:

I thought I was the only one as well.... my Singtel handphone and my wife's Starhub handphone both very bad reception too! 8|

What can be the cause? :notti:

The base station that the mobile phone connects to are most likely to be on the ground floor, and I believe they are normally optimised to have strong coverage in the horizontal direction and not as much in the vertical direction, so on the high floors may have somewhat patchy reception. This is the downside to staying so high up :(

Probably best to call up the telco and let them think of solution for us...

Edited by a_star

Ok lah. Not complaining.

Dryer really helps.

my clothes took 2 days PLUS to dry on non-rainy days...3 days PLUS to dry on rainy days...how great! :notti: but won't be getting dryer yet since it's just shay_d and i staying...moreover we accumulate to an almost full load before washing our clothes...save electricity and water.

sushibabe, my kitchen's also dark...so u might experience the same thing as i do...except ur unit's on a higher floor which might not be as bad. :dunno:

thank you everyone for your well wishes! will consider about little shay_d when the time's right...and like what sushibabe said, smoking does affect! it's harder for smoking men to quit and stay clear before & AFTER the wife has given birth...i've seen too many examples and am sick of it. so i dun want to gamble on that... :(

and, thank you alister, may & hub, dino & hub & strawberry & hub for attending our wedding!! whoever's idea it was to sabo...we'll be back for revenge!8|:lol: will share our wedding photos when it's ready for collection~! :)

for this sunday's gathering, yes...all's welcome to hop into our humble home as well. :D but i need help to keep me updated on the time of gathering as my home still dun have internet.

Edited by ms_white

my clothes took 2 days PLUS to dry on non-rainy days...3 days PLUS to dry on rainy days...how great! :notti: but won't be getting dryer yet since it's just shay_d and i staying...moreover we accumulate to an almost full load before washing our clothes...save electricity and water.

sushibabe, my kitchen's also dark...so u might experience the same thing as i do...except ur unit's on a higher floor which might not be as bad. :D

thank you everyone for your well wishes! will consider about little shay_d when the time's right...and like what sushibabe said, smoking does affect! it's harder for smoking men to quit and stay clear before & AFTER the wife has given birth...i've seen too many examples and am sick of it. so i dun want to gamble on that... :lol:

and, thank you alister, may & hub, dino & hub & strawberry & hub for attending our wedding!! whoever's idea it was to sabo...we'll be back for revenge!8|:lol: will share our wedding photos when it's ready for collection~! :)

for this sunday's gathering, yes...all's welcome to hop into our humble home as well. :D but i need help to keep me updated on the time of gathering as my home still dun have internet.

2days to dry on non-rainy days? Omg, I wonder how are we going to survive compared to our current house, where it drys overnight if the temperature is not too low. Looks like we have to get a dryer after all :(:)

Would love to view your photos :dunno: Both of you look so sweet in the photo. :(

The base station that the mobile phone connects to are most likely to be on the ground floor, and I believe they are normally optimised to have strong coverage in the horizontal direction and not as much in the vertical direction, so on the high floors may have somewhat patchy reception. This is the downside to staying so high up :notti:

Probably best to call up the telco and let them think of solution for us...

I juz called up starhub to give feedback on the weak signal and they will be investigating. The person I talked to is "yan long". He promise to get back to me.

Someone pls complain to Singtel. Actually I think M1 also have the same problem as my wife is using them and also have the same issue.

sushibabe, my kitchen's also dark...so u might experience the same thing as i do...except ur unit's on a higher floor which might not be as bad. :dunno:

thank you everyone for your well wishes! will consider about little shay_d when the time's right...and like what sushibabe said, smoking does affect! it's harder for smoking men to quit and stay clear before & AFTER the wife has given birth...i've seen too many examples and am sick of it. so i dun want to gamble on that... :(

and, thank you alister, may & hub, dino & hub & strawberry & hub for attending our wedding!! whoever's idea it was to sabo...we'll be back for revenge!8|:D will share our wedding photos when it's ready for collection~! :lol:

for this sunday's gathering, yes...all's welcome to hop into our humble home as well. :) but i need help to keep me updated on the time of gathering as my home still dun have internet.

aiyo...seriously the clothes take 2 days plus to dry??? imagine if we wash bedsheets etc...wah...like that very headache...actually, we don't intend to get dryer leh...scared the electricity usage becomes ultra high, some clothes will 'spoil' faster when using dryer, and also not all kinds of clothes can be dry using a dryer...so we thought just dry indoor lah...worse come to worse, get dryer next time lor... :lol:

and, for the smoking issue...don't be so negative lah...sometimes, men just need abit of encouragement and support so they will persevere and succeed...but i believe nothing is impossible as long as we are willing to do it...

I juz called up starhub to give feedback on the weak signal and they will be investigating. The person I talked to is "yan long". He promise to get back to me.

Someone pls complain to Singtel. Actually I think M1 also have the same problem as my wife is using them and also have the same issue.

M1 like ok for me leh...so far so good...

wow.. suddenly so many things to catch up after MIA for a while... haha

CONGRATS to Shay_d and Ms White!!

Welcome to all new neighbours!

yes, i also want to go house hopping with all and join in on SUN at 5pm. so what time for hse hop ar? And who is the most ON going for house #1 onwards so we can call the person in case we not so early.. hehe.. how many houses we going? whose? Maybe have a list so more systematic. haha.. see ya all..

wow.. suddenly so many things to catch up after MIA for a while... haha

CONGRATS to Shay_d and Ms White!!

Welcome to all new neighbours!

yes, i also want to go house hopping with all and join in on SUN at 5pm. so what time for hse hop ar? And who is the most ON going for house #1 onwards so we can call the person in case we not so early.. hehe.. how many houses we going? whose? Maybe have a list so more systematic. haha.. see ya all..

Why dont we have the gathering earlier to finish all the food first, otherwise, we will all have to find some way to carry around all the food while going round to various houses, or leave it at someone's place which will be the last house on the list.

Also, like that hor got energy to jalan jalan, and work out all the food that we makan. :P

Let's do a concrete plan.

Meet at 3pm at 12th floor garden of blk 79C. Makan for 1.5hrs and then proceed to hse hop.

We decide whos hse to hop to during the makan session