Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I work in Millenia Towers, and there is a free shutter service outside City Hall's St Andrew's Cathedral to Centennial Towers.

My sis-in-law works in Suntec. Heard that there is also a free shutter service to Suntec at the bus-stop along Coleman St (the road between St Andrew's Cathedral and The Adelphi). It will alight you at two stops (outside Suntec Convention Centre & Carrefour).

I don't mind car pooling. I drive to work only when I'm running late but I'll park at Marina Square (cheaper parking fees).

lol din realised i got typo. But maybe can get a few people who dun mind car pooling. Each pay the driver the ERP + parking fees incured but i believe the cost will be higher than your 2 bucks or 3 bucks public transport in the morning. Also co-ordination of timing is another issue. Btw, this is a suggestion, lol i most probably wont be involved cos my work hours aren't really fixed.

I work in Millenia Towers, and there is a free shutter service outside City Hall's St Andrew's Cathedral to Centennial Towers.

My sis-in-law works in Suntec. Heard that there is also a free shutter service to Suntec at the bus-stop along Coleman St (the road between St Andrew's Cathedral and The Adelphi). It will alight you at two stops (outside Suntec Convention Centre & Carrefour).

I don't mind car pooling. I drive to work only when I'm running late but I'll park at Marina Square (cheaper parking fees).

ya... actually i saw from the web that there's a shuttle bus from city hall mrt to suntec but it stated that only for Suntec Privilege Card Holders. so i dont knw if i can take the bus or not......

Hi euph0bear

it will be paid over 5years

Thanks Thanks

For RHB @ 6.25%

Interest = (10k x 6.25%) x 5 years = $3125

Installment = (10k + 3125) / 60 months = $218.75

Things to note:

- The monthly installment will decrease gradually as interest is calculated on monthly rest basis

- 1% of approved loan quantum payable in cash upon signing of LO

- 1% cancellation fee on loan amount cancelled if loan is cancelled after acceptance of LOF, capped at $200.

- Prepayment fee of 2% of the prepaid amount in the event of partial / full redemption during the loan tenure. The minimum prepayment sum is S$5,000 and thereafter in multiples of S$1,000

For DBS @ 7.8%

Interest = (10k x 7.8%) x 5 years = $3900

Installment = (10k + 3900) / 60 months = $231.67

Things to note:

- The monthly installment will decrease gradually as interest is calculated on monthly rest basis

- Handling fee at 1% of the approved loan amount. This will be deducted upfront from the approved loan amount upon disbursement.

- You can redeem your loan upon payment of a prepayment charge at 1% of the outstanding loan amount (principal and interest accrued).

- A cancellation fee of 1% of the approved loan amount, or any part thereof, is payable if there is a cancellation upon approval of the application.

- The insurance coverage is a feature of our Renovation loan. The premium payable is at 1% of the approved loan amount. This will be deducted upfront from the approved loan amount upon disbursement.

For more info, visit the bank's respective website or better still call or go straight to the bank and ask in depth.

For RHB @ 6.25%

Interest = (10k x 6.25%) x 5 years = $3125

Installment = (10k + 3125) / 60 months = $218.75

Things to note:

- 1% of approved loan quantum payable in cash upon signing of LO

- 1% cancellation fee on loan amount cancelled if loan is cancelled after acceptance of LOF, capped at $200.

- Prepayment fee of 2% of the prepaid amount in the event of partial / full redemption during the loan tenure. The minimum prepayment sum is S$5,000 and thereafter in multiples of S$1,000

For DBS @ 7.8%

Interest = (10k x 7.8%) x 5 years = $3900

Installment = (10k + 3900) / 60 months = $231.67

Things to note:

- Handling fee at 1% of the approved loan amount. This will be deducted upfront from the approved loan amount upon disbursement.

- You can redeem your loan upon payment of a prepayment charge at 1% of the outstanding loan amount (principal and interest accrued).

- A cancellation fee of 1% of the approved loan amount, or any part thereof, is payable if there is a cancellation upon approval of the application.

- The insurance coverage is a feature of our Renovation loan. The premium payable is at 1% of the approved loan amount. This will be deducted upfront from the approved loan amount upon disbursement.

For more info, visit the bank's respective website or better still call or go straight to the bank and ask in depth.

Thank you very much for the explaination.

In that case it seems that RHB is a better choice right??

thanks

Thank you very much for the explaination.

In that case it seems that RHB is a better choice right??

thanks

Yes, interest wise RHB is better.

But to me, DBS can be found almost everywhere and I myself am a DBS account holder so I prefer DBS as there's no need to open another bank account with another bank just to facilitate the loan.

Ultimately, it would be good for you to talk to both banks to know more about their loan. :P

Too bad I missed the gathering today. Having a fever and could not join today. I look foward to the next gathering.

Btw, I came across a furniture distributor shop near my parent's place on Sat and I find the sofa designs are very nice and at reasonable price. Most of their sofas are designed and made in HK. I book my sofa, dining table and coffee table from them liao as the prices are cheaper than those I have seen at other places :P

Hi coco-mybibi, can let me know your shop as well?? Thanks.

Hi All,

Can I find out from those who have hack the wall between MBR and BR2, how you guys and gals provision your air-con system to the bedrooms, whether is still a system 3 of 9k btu each or system 2 of 13k + 9k btu or something else??

Cheers.

Hi guys

my neighbour called town council this morning and they came to wash floor on my level.

So if we want to have our place clean, we need to call them.

Quite jialat really.....seems like if u want the job done u have to be niao......

ya..i think calling Town Council will soon become "our" responsibility. i praise them for the efficiency that after providing my feedback on the rubbish collected on the canopy, someone came to clear the area within 30min. but i think instead of us calling, it should be on autopilot...

Hi coco-mybibi, can let me know your shop as well?? Thanks.

Hi All,

Can I find out from those who have hack the wall between MBR and BR2, how you guys and gals provision your air-con system to the bedrooms, whether is still a system 3 of 9k btu each or system 2 of 13k + 9k btu or something else??

Cheers.

Hi Zincy,

I'm also combining my MBR and BR2.

Initially we wanted to get a sys 4 for all the rooms and living room,

however, the technicians from Naturalcool advised us to install a

sys 3 instead.

Meaning 1 big aircon(18VA) for the living and another big 1(18VA)

for the combined mbr & BR2, the smaller one(10VA) of course will go to BR3.

According to them, its more efficient. Most likely will get the latest

model of starmex inverter with this combination :

MXY-3A28VA / MSXY-GA10VA / 2 X MSXY-GD18VA

:bangwall:

Edited by Yeoman

Any idea who among us neighbors will be attending the Block House Warming on 29 March? I will most likely be going... :rofl:

Hi Gadgetman

Formummers who I know is going:

1) Alister x 3 tics

2) Strawberry_Pear x 3 tics

3) Almonddust x 2 tics

4) Gadgetman x 3 tics

5) Zanie98 x 3 pax

6) Plus some neighbours who are not forummers.

(^_^)