Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hi Redcrystal,

There was once that I remember that was mentioned in this forum. Cos after that within 2-3 days when we went up at night to look see and could not get our 'emergency' LED night light to work, I remember about the trip mentioned here. Then HB had to go fiddle with the circuit breaker before got electricity.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Wildred2 and blk B neighbours who already moved in,

did you notice any electricity trip during this past 1month?

Not that i recall..perhaps i was out at that time. that reminds me.. i need to get a torchlight or emergency LED light.

For Toyogo racks, you can go to their website

http://www.toyogogroup.com/TYGSG/index.php

the model number is 891-4 for 4 tier rack. Feel that this model is the most sturdy one. At least it wont topple easily if you shake it.

the pic can be found by clicking 'Furniture -> Shelving system

cute dogs!! :notti:

male or female ar??

have u asked ur ID? maybe he/she can help change without extra cash? my contractor told me if the color is a pure color, can exchange de... but if it is a mixed.. then cannot le... :unsure:

mapleleaf, show us ur pic n we can see similar to ours a not?? :unsure:

liverpoolforlife,

if u are using stickers, u can extend from bomb shelter to the walls beside it.. make it a design like that... :notti:

If can paste on the kitchen glass door, it would look BEST!!! :thumbs up:

well..u have not finished your renov yet right? i already moved in abt a month ago. so have to remove the paint, plaster it and then repaint again..so house going to be messy.

friend says it's common for cracks esp if it is a tall building and cracks appear because of expansion and contraction. should not be of concern unless it is a deep crack..but still better than to fix it now rather than later.

actually we had moved in already... currently staying over the weekend... currently we are not using the mbr so the mess that they create is still bearable...

If can paste on the kitchen glass door, it would look BEST!!! :thumbs up:

take a look at this.. this sticker is sticked onto the glass. It uses the same type of sticker for walls ... They do customisation too.

http://modishop.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=81

:notti: I not not related to them... Just trying to help u fulfill ur dream.. hehe ... :dribble:

(but expensive ar...)

take a look at this.. this sticker is sticked onto the glass. It uses the same type of sticker for walls ... They do customisation too.

:notti: I not not related to them... Just trying to help u fulfill ur dream.. hehe ... :dribble:

(but expensive ar...)

Thanks! I have emailed this company to check out their quotation. But think other places will also have. So will also check out other places. :good:

(but expensive ar...)

Wow nice.. :thumbs up: but not sure if there are any copyrights or trademark issues, if want to do branded logos or even the club badges :P

:yamseng:

Edited by Redwyrm

Hi Redcrystal,

There was once that I remember that was mentioned in this forum. Cos after that within 2-3 days when we went up at night to look see and could not get our 'emergency' LED night light to work, I remember about the trip mentioned here. Then HB had to go fiddle with the circuit breaker before got electricity.

carelinewen and wildred2, thanks for the feedback.

after staying here for about 1month, experience 4 power trip.

the best part is it happened 3times in the morning ard 6-9am on 1 sat and 2 sun. :furious:

so definitely not due to reno going on.

hv called town council last fri but todate the officer hv yet to return call.

call again today, the girl who picked up informed tat they are looking into it as they received a few calls on the same issue.

will post here if there's any update.

blk B neighbours, better get a independent light or torchlight as seems like only blk b got this problem.

hv ask blk c, d and e - they don't experience power trip.

carelinewen and wildred2, thanks for the feedback.

after staying here for about 1month, experience 4 power trip.

the best part is it happened 3times in the morning ard 6-9am on 1 sat and 2 sun. :furious:

so definitely not due to reno going on.

hv called town council last fri but todate the officer hv yet to return call.

call again today, the girl who picked up informed tat they are looking into it as they received a few calls on the same issue.

will post here if there's any update.

blk B neighbours, better get a independent light or torchlight as seems like only blk b got this problem.

hv ask blk c, d and e - they don't experience power trip.

I did experience a power trip last sunday around afternoon time..I'm from blk A.

Not that i recall..perhaps i was out at that time. that reminds me.. i need to get a torchlight or emergency LED light.

For Toyogo racks, you can go to their website

http://www.toyogogroup.com/TYGSG/index.php

the model number is 891-4 for 4 tier rack. Feel that this model is the most sturdy one. At least it wont topple easily if you shake it.

the pic can be found by clicking 'Furniture -> Shelving system

how much is this?

cute dogs!! :notti:

male or female ar??

have u asked ur ID? maybe he/she can help change without extra cash? my contractor told me if the color is a pure color, can exchange de... but if it is a mixed.. then cannot le... :unsure:

mapleleaf, show us ur pic n we can see similar to ours a not?? :unsure:

liverpoolforlife,

if u are using stickers, u can extend from bomb shelter to the walls beside it.. make it a design like that... :notti:

both are female but very fierce. Not friendly to strangers...

My ID painted the last coat on a small area just for me the see the color at the end of the day. Surprising, it turn out not as bad. So luckily no need to fork out extra cash le :)

helppp....my ID now says ALL the doors (bedrooms + main door + gate) have to be cut because the tiles are too high??!! the contractor quotes $80 for the main door + $80 main gate + $40 for each bedroom door. So expensive?! my kitchen is not flushed with living room and there is no kerb at the main door

do you guys have such problem?

anyone know any other contractor who can cut the doors at lower price?

thanks!

my floors are raised too and all the doors have to be cut too. the gate is ok. however id never indicate a price and i assume there is no extra charge

Hi Meowie, Thanks so much! =D Mine's different although the colour scheme is the same. My ABS trimming is only at the edge, which means the sides are made of laminate material. And so, if the ABS trimming colour is not close to the laminate colour, the door will look like it's been "outlined". Will try to take a pic of mine soon.

Thanks to Yang Guo too =)

Edited by Mapleleaf

hey, you want to do retro livpl logo or the current logo? The current logo more complex le. Do the retro one lor. using only red colour. if you can create using software, den just go to bras basah or those shops that do banners/stickers can liao. cheaper and less usage of different stickers. YNWA~

Thanks! I have emailed this company to check out their quotation. But think other places will also have. So will also check out other places. :good:

79B 3rd floor actually. Maybe the pressure from all the weigh on top. I didn't see it at all when we first received the keys, it looked like water marks, but then the plaster and paint just cracked under some finger pressure.

i am also from 79B. I was initially wondering whether the cracks on the ceiling could also be due to the renos just above my unit. one thing..they have been drilling the walls for the past 3 saturdays when i was at home :unsure: i thought the workers are not allowed to do drilling on weekends