Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tigertgr

Ready, Steady, Go! (pasir Ris Ea)

Hi Tigertgr,

Welcome!! Congrats on starting your reno.

Didnt know that you got Impress21 to do up your reno. Hee.. Was surprised to see my nick mentioned, no worries. Im also thankful to Xiaobinbin, Wakzool and Oogachaga for sharing their experience with me. You might want to check out their blog too.

Hope everything will go smooth for you too. I'll pop in here to check your updates regularly. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Tigertgr,

Welcome!! Congrats on starting your reno.

Didnt know that you got Impress21 to do up your reno. Hee.. Was surprised to see my nick mentioned, no worries. Im also thankful to Xiaobinbin, Wakzool and Oogachaga for sharing their experience with me. You might want to check out their blog too.

Hope everything will go smooth for you too. I'll pop in here to check your updates regularly. :D

Hi rasp! thanks for the blessing. :D oh yes! Love reading your blog.. :) and yes.. i read all of them :P Needless to say there is no change in experience. Whatever you state abt henry and his works is spot on. :D you cannot imagine how much time you had help us saved!

Even when we are sending out the quotation request.. I kinda expect that the quote from henry is the one to beat. :)

Once again thank you , amera and all those impress21 peeps that did such a detailed blog.

Cheers!

WEEK 1 - Demo week.

Demo started on Tuesday ended on Thursday. Drop in just now.. and found 3 tilers working on our place. Will update more as things progress... :)

IMG_7358.jpg

Taken from the study side..

IMG_7359.jpg

now from the other side facing the study area...

IMG_7355.jpg

our study area... to be glass up

IMG_7361.jpg

the old kitchen wall have been torn down ..

IMG_7356.jpg

Our kid(s) room..

IMG_7357.jpg

The MBR with the original toilet entrance sealed.. and the new entrance opened..

IMG_7362.jpg

a closer view on the new entrance..

IMG_7360.jpg

some of our selected tiles.. from the left.. Our Kitchen/common toilet wall tiles, kitchen floor tiles, Common toilet floor tiles and lastly our living/bedroom floor tiles..( might be hard to see from this pic.)

Till next week!

Hi rasp! thanks for the blessing. :D oh yes! Love reading your blog.. :) and yes.. i read all of them :P Needless to say there is no change in experience. Whatever you state abt henry and his works is spot on. :D you cannot imagine how much time you had help us saved!

Even when we are sending out the quotation request.. I kinda expect that the quote from henry is the one to beat. :)

Once again thank you , amera and all those impress21 peeps that did such a detailed blog.

Cheers!

Good Morning Tigertgr,

No problem. Good to know that you enjoyed reading my blog and it has somehow helped you. Hee.. you kinda motivated me to sort out my post-reno pics. Ok, shall start sorting them. :D

Good Morning Tigertgr,

No problem. Good to know that you enjoyed reading my blog and it has somehow helped you. Hee.. you kinda motivated me to sort out my post-reno pics. Ok, shall start sorting them. :D

hihi.. Oh please do.. :D love to see them.. :P

Supp All....

Week 2 .. water proofing done plus wall tiles for kitchen and both the toilets... and also the front balcony have been rises and tiled..

P3210165.jpg

Kitchen wall tiles up!

P3210166.jpg

common toilet.. its shares the same wall tiles as the kitchen.

P3210170.jpg

MBR toilet. Wall tiles are up too.. its kinda bronzey colour ...

P3210171.jpg

Another shot of the MBR toilet.

Edited by tigertgr

P3210168.jpg

Main entrance flooring leveled and tiled.

P3210167.jpg

Our floor tiles is glossy black with some gold flakes (will try to get a close shot when its cleaned up)

P3210169.jpg

LOL.. pretty messy front area.. :P

thats abt it for week 2 ...

Wow.. the progress is quite ok hor... the glossy black floor tile will look nice after clean up! i'm thinking of using similar color for my flooring also...hehe

Wow.. the progress is quite ok hor... the glossy black floor tile will look nice after clean up! i'm thinking of using similar color for my flooring also...hehe

hi... yea.. we hope it will turn out ok.. and on time too.. :)

Week 3

Supp all.. Just took this today.. all tiling done for the whole house , including the skirting. Also finished is the bases in the kitchen ( fridge, Washing Machine and the cabinets). Orders from heritage (Sanitary) , Everjoint (Joven Heater, Rinnai Hood and hob) have been delivered. We will post the place which we brought from and the prices as the items are been installed. And now for the pics.. :)

P3280186.jpg

a sight that greet us when we entered this week.. all the floor done and with the protective covers laid

P3280193.jpg

the living room from another angle

P3280187.jpg

The kitchen with all the bases done.

P3280188.jpg

the cement kitchen sink area . Will take a shot of our belleri sink when all the carpentry are up.

P3280194.jpg

A shot of the study area.. we reckon they are letting the grouting dry out b4 they lay the covers.

P3280198.jpg

Our baby room.. :P

P3280195.jpg

Our parents room.. pretty much the same for now..

P3280197.jpg

a close up shot of the flooring.. very dusty now... lol

P3280189.jpg

Our common toilet .. its coming along nicely.. :P

P3280190.jpg

the shower area.. the common toilet will be without a glass shower screen. Cos the toilet itself is pretty small..

P3280191.jpg

The wall tiles same for kitchen and common toilet...

P3280200.jpg

a peek into our MBR toilet. a little darker.

P3280206.jpg

the sanitary products with the kitchen hood and hob.