Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misc100

Mirrors

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If you're talking about designer wall mirrors with frames in diff sizes, there is this shop The Mirror House.

It used to be at Jln Kilang Barat at Bt Merah, then it moved to the former HDB building. I bought a 1.9m x 1.4m mirror in wood frame from them abt 4 years back. Not sure if it's still at Bt Merah. Why don't you try googling it and see what you come up with? Post back here if you're successful :)

If you're talking about designer wall mirrors with frames in diff sizes, there is this shop The Mirror House.

It used to be at Jln Kilang Barat at Bt Merah, then it moved to the former HDB building. I bought a 1.9m x 1.4m mirror in wood frame from them abt 4 years back. Not sure if it's still at Bt Merah. Why don't you try googling it and see what you come up with? Post back here if you're successful :)

thanks ..found their no and address

6272 7727

10 Jln Kilang Timor #02-03A 159306

in fact, found a long list of mirror shops here

http://singapore.angloinfo.com/af/732/sing...nd-mirrors.html

thanks ..found their no and address

6272 7727

10 Jln Kilang Timor #02-03A 159306

in fact, found a long list of mirror shops here

http://singapore.angloinfo.com/af/732/sing...nd-mirrors.html

Did u call them up to cfm? Cuz this was where they were before they moved to the former HDB building.

Actually went down to the Jln Kilang Timor showroom to view, then a few months later I went down again to cfm to buy and then discover they're longer there. It was a while later then I discovered they were at former HDB, and only becuz I saw their ads in the papers.

As I said, last time I was there was a few years back, so not sure if they're playing the hide and seek game again... :)

Actually I hv reason to check them out too cuz I'm moving house so want to find out if they give free service to dismount mirror at my old place and mount it again at my new place.

Did u call them up to cfm? Cuz this was where they were before they moved to the former HDB building.

Actually went down to the Jln Kilang Timor showroom to view, then a few months later I went down again to cfm to buy and then discover they're longer there. It was a while later then I discovered they were at former HDB, and only becuz I saw their ads in the papers.

As I said, last time I was there was a few years back, so not sure if they're playing the hide and seek game again... :)

Actually I hv reason to check them out too cuz I'm moving house so want to find out if they give free service to dismount mirror at my old place and mount it again at my new place.

yes, i did call them up....they said they have moved form former hdb bldg and now at jln kilang timor..

about mounting of mirrors, how did they do it the last tiime? do they stick it to the wall like using some form of glue?

yes, i did call them up....they said they have moved form former hdb bldg and now at jln kilang timor..

about mounting of mirrors, how did they do it the last tiime? do they stick it to the wall like using some form of glue?

Aiyo, they r really playing hide and seek :-)

No, they did a proper mounting job, with hooks on the wall.

But I suppose depends also on the type of mirror you buy.

Dun think u shd glue though, even for a small mirror, for sure not strong enuf.