Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joie

Sghandyman.com

Dear owners,

i wanted to share my experience here. I have engaged the company, the boss and only worker is Vincent. He is a person very friendly over the phone and seems like nothing cannot be accomplish.

Same, everything he say can do... but when things happened, and take leave to wait for him to arrive, he can come up with many different reason to excuse himself. If one time, ok... maybe is real...but for 3 times... and one time is he forgotten and went swimming.

In jan, we engaged him to install lights... when installing, he break the glass. he promised to custom made one for us but till now going apr, he did not get back to us... could not contact him...

this bad incident happen to my house and my mum's house...

given him one chance but for my house, the work is very badly done... after that i still need to engaged another handyman to complete the work...

i am that kind of person who rather pay abit more but get back a better and efficient task done...

Hope those who are looking for handyman services, kindly take into consideration on my advice so that this bad experience wont happen to you guys...

and i did saw people recommended him but i think the services is very simple so he still can manage...but in terms of the work quality.. this really bad...

hope those who are looking for handyman, maybe can check on others first.... but dun deceive by the friendly tone over the phone....

thank you...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Dear owners,

i wanted to share my experience here. I have engaged the company, the boss and only worker is Vincent. He is a person very friendly over the phone and seems like nothing cannot be accomplish.

Same, everything he say can do... but when things happened, and take leave to wait for him to arrive, he can come up with many different reason to excuse himself. If one time, ok... maybe is real...but for 3 times... and one time is he forgotten and went swimming.

In jan, we engaged him to install lights... when installing, he break the glass. he promised to custom made one for us but till now going apr, he did not get back to us... could not contact him...

this bad incident happen to my house and my mum's house...

given him one chance but for my house, the work is very badly done... after that i still need to engaged another handyman to complete the work...

i am that kind of person who rather pay abit more but get back a better and efficient task done...

Hope those who are looking for handyman services, kindly take into consideration on my advice so that this bad experience wont happen to you guys...

and i did saw people recommended him but i think the services is very simple so he still can manage...but in terms of the work quality.. this really bad...

hope those who are looking for handyman, maybe can check on others first.... but dun deceive by the friendly tone over the phone....

thank you...

SgHandyman - Vincent: Thanks to Mr Teo, Louise and Michelle for highlighting the above posting.

We have taken this customer's ultimatum seriously that she wont pay for other jobs done if the cracked glass cover of the USED lamp is not replaced. That explains why she is not getting the broken glass replaced.

Besides replacing the kitchen and bedroom lights with those USED lamps salvaged elsewhere, we also hacked off loosen wall tiles above the stove and installed a piece of black glass panel to cover the area. The customer has conveniently forget to mention that these works were not paid.

If I were this customer, I would have use this monies to buy a beautiful lamp c/w installation by professional electrician.

For her own house, a last job could not be carried out on an appointed day due to an injury, so she impounded the materials and parts to engage someone else to complete it, bearing in mind that the concept, design and materials provision were from us.

Anyway we are thankful that this customer did pay up promptly for work that we have done for her house like painting one wall, constructing a new drywall partition, shifting an existing aircon FCU to another location, reposition the main door frame, etc. even though the jobs were badly done and the work quality really bad as claimed.

Also to clarify that I alone cannot accomplish the about tasks.

We shall not respond to further threads from the above posting after making our position clear. many thanks again and wishing all a Happy New Year 2011.

Hi,

I agree, the service is very very poor and seems eager to do response

with fast reply of email but when ask to drop by to asssesment etc too slow.

http://www.flexihomeservices.com/ - DO NOT USE. GUESS TOO BUSY WITH SLOPPY WORK,

NEED MORE FREE TIME TO THINK AND REFLECT ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

NOTE WHEN YOU GOOGLE HANDYMAN< THE WEBSITE APPEARS FIRST PAGE.. VERY MISLEADING.

I hired vincent recently to repair my toilet basin..he is skillful and friendly.

Okla..timing bit rubberband but he get the job done. :yamseng: