Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vermilion

Question On Electrical

just bought a duplex apt (2 levels), the central storage heater switch is in master bedroom upstairs, i think the storage heater is hidden in the ceiling... questions:

1) can i do another switch downstairs? or

2) can i do another switch on the wall outside master bedroom (so that others can on by not going into master bedroom)? or

3) would it be better to install another heater downstairs? presently, downstairs~ kitchen and common bathroom are connected to central heater...

i would also like to install induction cooker and oven for my kitchen, there are presently many normal sockets (for tv radio fan type...) can i convert them to 13amp (for aircon, induction cooker and oven type...)

many thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
just bought a duplex apt (2 levels), the central storage heater switch is in master bedroom upstairs, i think the storage heater is hidden in the ceiling... questions:

1) can i do another switch downstairs? or

2) can i do another switch on the wall outside master bedroom (so that others can on by not going into master bedroom)? or

3) would it be better to install another heater downstairs? presently, downstairs~ kitchen and common bathroom are connected to central heater...

i would also like to install induction cooker and oven for my kitchen, there are presently many normal sockets (for tv radio fan type...) can i convert them to 13amp (for aircon, induction cooker and oven type...)

many thanks!

Yes , you can do another switch at downstairs but bear in mind that it a one way switch that means to said where u on is where u off it.

Why u want to do another switch outside Master bedroom , why not do outside the common bathroom will be nicer ?

U got use rain shower if yes, u must use storage tank heater.

For the convert, I not sure. U need to check with the electrician.