Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mach

Slide-out Mirror For Wardrobe

Hi,

My ID recommended doing a slide-out mirror for my wardrobe. Apparently, the mirror can be neatly stored when not in use by sliding it into one side of the wardrobe, and pulled out for use when necessary. Problem is, I have not actually seen any pictures of such a mirror, and also do not have any point of reference for what should be a reasonable pricing for this. I suspect that I have been quoted too high a price, but do not know the market price to really evaluate. Does anyone know if there are any websites with such pics or know what the approximate pricing is?

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

My ID recommended doing a slide-out mirror for my wardrobe. Apparently, the mirror can be neatly stored when not in use by sliding it into one side of the wardrobe, and pulled out for use when necessary. Problem is, I have not actually seen any pictures of such a mirror, and also do not have any point of reference for what should be a reasonable pricing for this. I suspect that I have been quoted too high a price, but do not know the market price to really evaluate. Does anyone know if there are any websites with such pics or know what the approximate pricing is?

Thanks.

I can show you the pic as my current wardrobe is a pull out type. Later i post show u.. :D

I can show you the pic as my current wardrobe is a pull out type. Later i post show u.. :D

Here it is: It's messy cos in the middle if shifting.. hehe

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

Here it is: It's messy cos in the middle if shifting.. hehe

Hi ywtlhc,

Thanks for sharing. :)

This looks neat. I'm not sure though if this is the same kind of design that my ID was trying to describe to me or if he was refering to something else. Do you mind sharing just an approx price range for installing such a mirror?

Thanks.

Hi ywtlhc,

Thanks for sharing. :)

This looks neat. I'm not sure though if this is the same kind of design that my ID was trying to describe to me or if he was refering to something else. Do you mind sharing just an approx price range for installing such a mirror?

Thanks.

Hi,

i cannot remember how much is the pull-out mirror. I got the whole set from Alumix and paid abt $1300. They sell all the internal shelving/ mirror seperately

according to your needs.

Hi,

Thanks.

I had a slide-out mirror when I did my reno in my ex-place. Never use it for 3 years....:)

Ask for the dimension. if it is slide into the wardrobe, then its width is a little bit smaller than the depth of the cabinet. And since it is at right angle to the cabinet, my feeling is that it will be too cramp to use it, as what we had experienced.

Think it through....:)

Hi

Lumeira at Furniture mall, qoute me around $200+ (mirror + one drawer) yesterday. But mirror is not slide-out, just like a typical cover for the internal "pigeon hole", in other word it is always facing u when u open the wardrobe door. Hope u can visualize.

Edited by dbkungfu