Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joleena

Amk Ave 9

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
joleena,

I like your bathroom sink. Is it for your MBR? Have you tested the rain shower in your toilet? The water pressure was not strong for mine. I wonder if I should change the rain shower or live with the current one.

just tried the rainshower yesterday.. feels ok

just tried the rainshower yesterday.. feels ok

Thanks for trying! You changed the common bathroom shower set too? Thinking of changing all the shower sets + toilet bowls but worried that the tiles might be affected after the removal of the existing sets.

ok, received liao :)

will be nice for us cos our theme is black/white... but i guess maintenance more difficult hor

my place 99% complete liao... today polish the bedrooms' floor then wed is carpentry and painting touch up.. then fri we must go do massive toilet cleaning.. never hack tiles so must try to get rid of black dirty lines.. i hate those sight!

Wow, your reno progress is very fast. Almost done.

Did you ask your contractor to help remove the dirty grout lines?

Thanks for trying! You changed the common bathroom shower set too? Thinking of changing all the shower sets + toilet bowls but worried that the tiles might be affected after the removal of the existing sets.

Ya, we changed the common bathroom shower set but not the basin..

my FIL also worried about affecting tiles, so partly why we did not change toilet bowl too.. but me personally preferred to have them changed ;)

Wow, your reno progress is very fast. Almost done.

Did you ask your contractor to help remove the dirty grout lines?

my FIL dunno call what cleaner come, lousy de.. i think my maid clean better than them.. so i think, the contractor wont bother about our dirty grout lines de.

i bought some cleansing solution and will get maid to brush this fri :rolleyes::P see if it helps

my FIL dunno call what cleaner come, lousy de.. i think my maid clean better than them.. so i think, the contractor wont bother about our dirty grout lines de.

i bought some cleansing solution and will get maid to brush this fri :rolleyes::P see if it helps

Hmm..I thought you can use some grouting powder or something to fill up the grout lines again so that it will look like new?

Hmm..I thought you can use some grouting powder or something to fill up the grout lines again so that it will look like new?

ya have.. but i think more tedious then scrubbing.. then our tiles biegey colour.. too white.. ugly?? :P

ya have.. but i think more tedious then scrubbing.. then our tiles biegey colour.. too white.. ugly?? :P

keke, you dun have to do mah..can get the workers to help right? :P

joleena,

I looked at those pics that I took of the unit I bought. My toilet bowls also got the s/s thingy. :notti:

So have all your new furnitures delivered to your place already? Must be busy packing right now for the move.

joleena,

I looked at those pics that I took of the unit I bought. My toilet bowls also got the s/s thingy. :notti:

So have all your new furnitures delivered to your place already? Must be busy packing right now for the move.

Wished we could change the toilet bowl and tub so everythin will look nice and new. Cos 5 years liao, a bit off white and the tub like nit 100% clean even though we soak strong cleaning powder over night. 99%. Haha. Then the aircon blowers also. So yellowish compared to our white wall. How is the condition of your unit?

Furniture not yet. Today carpenter and paint touch up. Sat furniture starts to come in

Wished we could change the toilet bowl and tub so everythin will look nice and new. Cos 5 years liao, a bit off white and the tub like nit 100% clean even though we soak strong cleaning powder over night. 99%. Haha. Then the aircon blowers also. So yellowish compared to our white wall. How is the condition of your unit?

Furniture not yet. Today carpenter and paint touch up. Sat furniture starts to come in

Mine dun have bathtub. I think the aircon blower is like yours. Bo bian, 6 years liao...cannot expect them to be so white after a while.

When you do your wiring etc, did you cater for the Opennet thingy?

Mixer in MBR toilet

Shower in common toilet

shower.jpg

Hi joleena, for those "shelves" on the wall, are part of the orig wall structure or..?

Edited by weii

Hi joleena, for those "shelves" on the wall, are part of the orig wall structure or..?

It's original. All units I viewed have the same 'shelves'.