Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joleena

Amk Ave 9

:o u don't know how much your reno gonna cost...? omg..i'll be freaked out if i were u..wat if he lands a mega bill on you? hahaha..but i s'pose since he's your FIL, shouldn't happen la..right? :unsure:

joleena is doing an open chequebook renovation :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
joleena is doing an open chequebook renovation :P

:bow::help: let the father & son (my hubby) settle with their cheques :sport-smiley-018:

my FIL very "ngiao" type.. dun think will get a big bill bah :)

ok, once i got my costings which will be i guess next week, will post here.. moving in 31 may liao, handover supposed to be 25 may... can complete?? :unsure::rolleyes:

25 may looks to be pretty alright..your reno seems like it went really fast ah?

25 may looks to be pretty alright..your reno seems like it went really fast ah?

ya.. pretty fast but i guess cos we did not do much wet work like tilings & toilets ... we started on 26 april and now on stage no. 7 (finishing) :)

1. false ceiling

2. electrical job

3. hack kitchen cabinet & MBR toilet's basin

4. painting

5. install lights

6. curtain tracks installation

7. install mirror wall & sliding glass & glass panel at bath tub

8. carpentry (kitchen cabinets, study desk/cabinets, tv console for living and MBR)

9. install toilet accessories

10. painting - 2nd round

11. cleaning/acid wash

12. curtain installation

Edited by joleena

Hmm ... Your list excludes the curtains leh ... The curved master bedroom windows will require more expensive alum curtain tracks. Day and night curtains?

ya.. pretty fast but i guess cos we did not do much wet work like tilings & toilets ... we started on 26 april and now on stage no. 7 (finishing) :)

1. false ceiling

2. electrical job

4. painting

5. install lights

6. install mirror wall & sliding glass & glass panel at bath tub

7. carpentry

8. install toilet accessories

9. painting - 2nd round

10. cleaning/acid wash

1. false ceiling

2. electrical job

4. painting

5. install lights

6. install mirror wall & sliding glass & glass panel at bath tub

7. carpentry

8. install toilet accessories

9. painting - 2nd round

10. cleaning/acid wash

Envy all of you, design, start reno and end very fast. Hope all the reno swee swee for your new home.

actually till todate, i really have no idea how much our renov is going to cost :P

my FIL freelance contractor mah, so he liaising everything with his "boss" and when we asked for quotation, he said no need one lah, no need worry... he will see to everything (but money will still be from us lah) :rolleyes:

but so far, we really got good prices for lights, hob/hood, toilet accessories through FIL.

so dunno what is the price.. hmm.. size leh, should be about 1.9 to 2m cos our dining table is 1.8m and the wall is slightly longer ;)

hehe, i same same with you. i also till today, no idea how much our reno is going to cost us. cos is very very close ppl with my dad doing. my dad keep telling me, don't worry. so don't think they will anyhow charge us ba.

Hmm ... Your list excludes the curtains leh ... The curved master bedroom windows will require more expensive alum curtain tracks. Day and night curtains?

oh, miss that out.. tracks done liao but expensive alum one or not.. hmmm :unsure: the next time when i'm there, must take some pics..

we have ordered day and night curtains for living and master but for the other 2 rooms, just normal curtains.. will be installed on 29 may.. got lobang from FIL also.. all curtains plus tracks.. $1500

Envy all of you, design, start reno and end very fast. Hope all the reno swee swee for your new home.

got minor hiccups oso..but heng all overcome.. ya manz, hope the end results will be swee swee too..

hehe, i same same with you. i also till today, no idea how much our reno is going to cost us. cos is very very close ppl with my dad doing. my dad keep telling me, don't worry. so don't think they will anyhow charge us ba.

at least u can create your own layout.. i tried but failed miserably.. so gave up (IT idiot lah me).. :P

so it's like everything is "surprise" when we visit the house...

btw, we had the same floral laminates for tv feature wall :rolleyes:

at least u can create your own layout.. i tried but failed miserably.. so gave up (IT idiot lah me).. :P

so it's like everything is "surprise" when we visit the house...

btw, we had the same floral laminates for tv feature wall :rolleyes:

haha no la, i also had to change design as the reno progresses, cos sometimes ideas are fun, but not all can be put into reality. super sian abt not being able to get my island cabinet.

have surprise is quite fun also ma. a brand new home every time you go in. not knowing what you'll see.

i changed my feature wall laminate to "Camomile". its in the same floral revolution range - a bigger flower design from EDL. not sure how it'll turn out. the rest i stuck to either piano white/piano black, with a pearlescent design for the WIW. keeping my fingers crossed on how they'll turn out.

haha no la, i also had to change design as the reno progresses, cos sometimes ideas are fun, but not all can be put into reality. super sian abt not being able to get my island cabinet.

have surprise is quite fun also ma. a brand new home every time you go in. not knowing what you'll see.

i changed my feature wall laminate to "Camomile". its in the same floral revolution range - a bigger flower design from EDL. not sure how it'll turn out. the rest i stuck to either piano white/piano black, with a pearlescent design for the WIW. keeping my fingers crossed on how they'll turn out.

me too having piano white/piano black for living room & kitchen :)

me oso super sian for not being able to get WIW! my dream for 2 years dashed... :( almost could not get the rain shower but i make my hubby go to and from shop and new house to get measurement and asked questions and finally got it!! :dancingqueen:

me too having piano white/piano black for living room & kitchen :)

me oso super sian for not being able to get WIW! my dream for 2 years dashed... :( almost could not get the rain shower but i make my hubby go to and from shop and new house to get measurement and asked questions and finally got it!! :dancingqueen:

that why the reno cost also goes up along the way. Ha.

that why the reno cost also goes up along the way. Ha.

hahaha ya!!!!!!! we top up $398 for the rain shower!!

Hi Joleena,

Congrats, your reno almost completed.

Pls take more pict of your swee swee home when eveything is in place.