Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Professor

Professor@fernvale Vista

Thanks for the comments!

PM send! :D

Thanks Professor! Very impressive quote! Hope can see u updating renovation picture soon. Home sweet Home. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest bran888

Hi Professor! Can pm your ID contact and your reno quote? Thanks!

Hi Professor, you have very nice design! I am also looking for ID currently, are you able to PM me your ID contractor and your quotation? Thank you.

Hi Professor, you have very nice design! I am also looking for ID currently, are you able to PM me your ID contractor and your quotation? Thank you.

Thanks alot! PM send! :D

Dear all,

Sorry for the long wait, I was down with stomach flu and have 3 days of MC instead.... :curse:

Ok, some preview as below and our reno will schedule to finish this Saturday.

We plan to have all the furniture & electrical items to be delivered on next Saturday (rectifying should be less than 1 week).

We will schedule our moving-in on 1st of June and imagine I will be away for a week on 2nd of June... 8| , so will be very sian... cannot enjoy the new house.. :jawdrop:

Sorry for the lousy pictures, bo pian iPhone picture no good leh.... :bangwall:

My TV Console with the feature wall and lightings done! Blacken mirror supported by wood plank.. still fresh from oven...

All window gills are installed too.

TVConsole.jpg

My dinning area with 3 pcs of tinted mirror and cadding at the side, very nice and professionally done by the supplier.

DinningArea.jpg

My shoe cabinet, a water feature will be place at below and the interior can also hang few umbrellas.

I will take 1 pciture later as it just completed today when I saw it, a change which I requested it. (last minute) :sport-smiley-018:

ShoeCabinet.jpg

My kitchen cabinet, looks far from completion, but it is promise to be ready by Thursday.

Frosted mirror will be up and all the plumbing will be connected. :sport-smiley-003:

Kitchencabinetsink.jpg

Last but not least, the in-wall surround speakers looks great for WAF (Wife Aprroved Factor)

They just got installed today...looks great with the false ceiling.

SurroundSpeakersup.jpg

More will be updated when the furniture & electrical items are delivered, meanwhile, pls stay claim..... :sport-smiley-004:

Dear all,

Sorry for the long wait, I was down with stomach flu and have 3 days of MC instead.... :curse:

Ok, some preview as below and our reno will schedule to finish this Saturday.

We plan to have all the furniture & electrical items to be delivered on next Saturday (rectifying should be less than 1 week).

We will schedule our moving-in on 1st of June and imagine I will be away for a week on 2nd of June... 8| , so will be very sian... cannot enjoy the new house.. :jawdrop:

Sorry for the lousy pictures, bo pian iPhone picture no good leh.... :bangwall:

My TV Console with the feature wall and lightings done! Blacken mirror supported by wood plank.. still fresh from oven...

All window gills are installed too.

My dinning area with 3 pcs of tinted mirror and cadding at the side, very nice and professionally done by the supplier.

My shoe cabinet, a water feature will be place at below and the interior can also hang few umbrellas.

I will take 1 pciture later as it just completed today when I saw it, a change which I requested it. (last minute) :sport-smiley-018:

My kitchen cabinet, looks far from completion, but it is promise to be ready by Thursday.

Frosted mirror will be up and all the plumbing will be connected. :sport-smiley-003:

Last but not least, the in-wall surround speakers looks great for WAF (Wife Aprroved Factor)

They just got installed today...looks great with the false ceiling.

More will be updated when the furniture & electrical items are delivered, meanwhile, pls stay claim..... :sport-smiley-004:

oooh, look forward to your other pics. hope u're feeling better. :)

Nice reno you have.

Look forward to seeing your latest pictures when you are back.

I'm from Blk D. Just got my keys not too long ago.

My turn to go through the whole reno process. :D

Hello Professor!

Your house is so nice and i like the concept as well

Can you pm me your ID contact and your reno quote?

Currently, i am doing some homework on ID. Thanks in Advance

Hello Professor!

Your house is so nice and i like the concept as well

Can you pm me your ID contact and your reno quote?

Currently, i am doing some homework on ID. Thanks in Advance

oh goody goody, I am seeing all the fernvale reno blogs re-surfacing. Good reference for my reno too!

How's your reno going, Prof?