Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reenie

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Something Similar?

Hi,

I need to buy a display cabinet, which I would like to be in glass and or mirror or something similar to the picture attached.. Its meant for crystals display, so need something elegant and classic. However, I have not had much luck locating something suitable. If anyone came accross something like this, kindly let me know which shops in SG I can check out. Thank you very much

705711.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I need to buy a display cabinet, which I would like to be in glass and or mirror or something similar to the picture attached.. Its meant for crystals display, so need something elegant and classic. However, I have not had much luck locating something suitable. If anyone came accross something like this, kindly let me know which shops in SG I can check out. Thank you very much

705711.jpg

I did see a couple of these similar looking designs at the singapore furniture fair in March. I am not sure if they are selling it though. If you are not in a hurry , you can wait till the next fair and look around for these pretty unusual stuff. I bought some kids furniture for my boy at very cheap wholesale prices. Only thing is I have to do my own delivery.

I did see a couple of these similar looking designs at the singapore furniture fair in March. I am not sure if they are selling it though. If you are not in a hurry , you can wait till the next fair and look around for these pretty unusual stuff. I bought some kids furniture for my boy at very cheap wholesale prices. Only thing is I have to do my own delivery.

Thanks very much for your reply. I guess I might wait, I thought of custom made, but so far the designs offered by my ID did not appeal to me...