Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alishong

Our Em @ Yishun

Hi jtcp82, it is separately quoted (thk its around $800). will check and get back. house big, post reno cleaning plus new furniture cleaning is also very xiong :D

Hi, this L-shape shower screen is S$680 and the common toilet is S$780. cheers

Edited by alishong

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Clear glass door at the kitchen

IMG_0014.jpg

I like your sliding door - very sleek n nice. Well done! :)

thks, love it too. lucky din choose for sand blast type like those used for my toilets :D

Congrats on your successful transformer :D

Thanks :D will put up more pics once more furniture are in...

Wah..U've really transformed the place! Congrats. Ur layout is very similar to mine (condition too!). So ur reno is inclusive of paint work? Ur living floor and kitchen are using the same tiles? I am very indecisive and have yet to choose my tiles and kitchen colour. But when I look at ur kitchen...I fell in love with it!

Hi alishong,

Nice transformation of the house and congratulations ya..

Wah..U've really transformed the place! Congrats. Ur layout is very similar to mine (condition too!). So ur reno is inclusive of paint work? Ur living floor and kitchen are using the same tiles? I am very indecisive and have yet to choose my tiles and kitchen colour. But when I look at ur kitchen...I fell in love with it!

The whole place was so old and come with those kind of spray paint that I have plaster the whole house, cost me another $2680 on top of painting cost :( .

Due to budget constrain, we just have to choose the cheapest tiles. All our tiles are based $2.2/sq ft, but i do know that white horse tiles are better and being used in condo

Edited by alishong

Hi alishong,

Nice transformation of the house and congratulations ya..

Thanks Maitena_Baby :D kind of satisfaction to see such tranformation hor :good:

Lightings

From Lightings.com.sg as recommended by this forum :D

I really must say Good service :good:

Went to change my staircase light from two to one after finalising the electrical points on site with magic contractor.

No black face and got my refund back (by post) within ONE week. :good:

Upon delivery, four lights spotted with black spots and called them immediately. No excuse given and agreed send them to my house for exchange straight away :good:

Do note that $18 delivery charge applicable.

Dining light - $395

Do note that this kind of light will cast shadow which you don't get to see in the lighting shop.

IMG_0043.jpg

Hi alishong, thanks for sharing. The original condition was really bad & congratz to u on the transformation. Condition of my EM not good too, will start a blog after i figure out how to post the pic, ps.

I love the lightings, good choice.

BTW yr total reno cost includes the windows?

Living + Balcony without furniture yet

Roof up the balcony with false ceiling to form part to the living room.

Roof tile awning @ balcony with false ceiling $2880, sliding window @ balcony $594

Now the hall is HUGE and cleaning up is going to be xiong

IMG_0011.jpg

Install KDK ceiling and realised the blades are too short to be at the centre of the L-box

Get the magic contractor to shift the position and re-paint

IMG_0010.jpg

How much is the L-Box charge ? what lighting r u choose? How much?

is your floor tiles measurement is 600mm x 600mm, and wall tiles 300mm x300mm, white horse? is your door and window gate r wrought iron painted with silver colour? how much?

Hi Alishong,

Do you know how much does your shower screen cost? or does it comes in your renovation package?

how does your vanity bottom look like? does it wall mount type or it has a stainless steel leg? may i know how much does the vanity(sink+ cabinet+ tap) with the mirror cost?

thx

Hi alishong, thanks for sharing. The original condition was really bad & congratz to u on the transformation. Condition of my EM not good too, will start a blog after i figure out how to post the pic, ps.

I love the lightings, good choice.

BTW yr total reno cost includes the windows?

Hi Sylphy, total reno cost includes all tiling works, plastering and painting the whole house, entire re-wiring and PUB testing, roof awning and false ceiling for balcony, windows and grilles, shower screens and glass sliding door to kitchen, main door and gates (bedroom doors reused) and kitchen cabinet.

I do not have any build in wardrobe for all bedrooms due to budget constrain. :P

Edited by alishong