Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alishong

Our Em @ Yishun

How much is the L-Box charge ? what lighting r u choose? How much?

is your floor tiles measurement is 600mm x 600mm, and wall tiles 300mm x300mm, white horse? is your door and window gate r wrought iron painted with silver colour? how much?

how does your vanity bottom look like? does it wall mount type or it has a stainless steel leg? may i know how much does the vanity(sink+ cabinet+ tap) with the mirror cost?

thx

Hi Pretty99 :)

the L-Box is $480 and the only lighting can go along is square downlight (2x13W)which i got them from Lightings.com.sg at $19 each, total 8 for the whole L-Box. My contractor separated them into 4 different switches so that I can switch on according to my needs.

Not sure you are referring to which floor tiles, living/dining/balcony use 600 x 600mm whereas the rest are 300 x 600mm rectangular tiles. All tiles are from Whilte Horse. I understand from my contractor that the main gate ($480) comes as silver in colour, not painted and the windows grilles ($1,150) are aluminum in silver colour. Main door ($480) is painted in silver, come with lockset.

my vanity is wall mounted, with solid top and mirror -$950. Pozzi tap is separately purchase at $65, sink is $140

Edited by alishong

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, this L-shape shower screen is S$680 and the common toilet is S$780. cheers

Thanks Alishong. Can see that your house is almost complete. Congrats!

Living + Balcony without furniture yet

Roof up the balcony with false ceiling to form part to the living room.

Roof tile awning @ balcony with false ceiling $2880, sliding window @ balcony $594

Now the hall is HUGE and cleaning up is going to be xiong

IMG_0011.jpg

Install KDK ceiling and realised the blades are too short to be at the centre of the L-box

Get the magic contractor to shift the position and re-paint

IMG_0010.jpg

Just wonder how u cover the cable trunking of the fan in your ceiling. Is it in the false ceiling? my contractor told me that if i will do the L-box shape, the cable trunking will show up as well if i install the fan. Pls advice. Thanks

the L-Box is $480 and the only lighting can go along is square downlight (2x13W)which i got them from Lightings.com.sg at $19 each, total 8 for the whole L-Box. My contractor separated them into 4 different switches so that I can switch on according to my needs.

Not sure you are referring to which floor tiles, living/dining/balcony use 600 x 600mm whereas the rest are 300 x 600mm rectangular tiles. All tiles are from Whilte Horse. I understand from my contractor that the main gate ($480) comes as silver in colour, not painted and the windows grilles ($1,150) are aluminum in silver colour. Main door ($480) is painted in silver, come with lockset.

my vanity is wall mounted, with solid top and mirror -$950. Pozzi tap is separately purchase at $65, sink is $140

Alishong,

Thanks for your info. really appreciate it.... :D

Kitchen

Because the lighting is at the centre and that cast shadow when doing washing, the magic contractor was ask to add some lighting under the cabinet.

Do consider this when planning for your kitchen.

IMG_0001.jpg

alishong,

Love your kicthen..simple and nice. could u take close shot on the downlight of your kitchen cabinet...i want to see how is it look like..by the way how much does it cost? thanks

Just wonder how u cover the cable trunking of the fan in your ceiling. Is it in the false ceiling? my contractor told me that if i will do the L-box shape, the cable trunking will show up as well if i install the fan. Pls advice. Thanks

trunking is exposed, just happen that the blade 'blocked' the trunking :D

alishong,

Love your kicthen..simple and nice. could u take close shot on the downlight of your kitchen cabinet...i want to see how is it look like..by the way how much does it cost? thanks

this one ok? :P lighting was added after everything is completed then i realised the kitchen light is behind and when do washing, the area become dark, cant' see clean or not :unsure:

total cost for kitchen cabinet plus granite top is slightly more than $5k

IMG_0015.jpg

Edited by alishong

which contractor you using?? Don't mind can PM me. Quite cheap for the L box. Thanks.

which contractor you using?? Don't mind can PM me. Quite cheap for the L box. Thanks.

PM u already :)

Hi,

I was searching for kitchen sliding door and found your reno blog. I really like the simple and nice design. Could you please PM me your contractor/ID? Thanks in advance!