Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rtu

Hyflux Three Cylinders Filtration System For Hdb Home

Hi

anyone has been approach by Hyflux for installing home filtration system which come with 3 cylinder filter. There is a oxidince cyliner filter that is the most expensive one. Meanwhile this Hyflux filtation system is offer to home owner in HDB and the system itself is free of charge. However the only thing that need to purchase is the maintenance and service of the cylinder for 3 years at $1,550. Any one having try this before? Is it good?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi

anyone has been approach by Hyflux for installing home filtration system which come with 3 cylinder filter. There is a oxidince cyliner filter that is the most expensive one. Meanwhile this Hyflux filtation system is offer to home owner in HDB and the system itself is free of charge. However the only thing that need to purchase is the maintenance and service of the cylinder for 3 years at $1,550. Any one having try this before? Is it good?

Seem like nobody heard of this hyflux thing

Hi

is this the same product as sold in some hypermarkets? where did they approach u?

Hi

hi we bought the hyflux 2 cylinder filtration system - first filter than carbon. Was advised not to get 3 cylinders bc flow will be very very slow bc water need to go through too many stages. For the 2 cylinder system, no need to buy any service maintenance, just twist the 2 cylinders out of main unit, discard and install new ones. Supposed to be fuss free bc the system comes with a auto shut off when cylinders are removed. (I said "supposed" bc I am still doing reno so have not tested out system).

food for thought.

If I'm not mistaken, the quality of SG water far exceeds the WHO standards on clean potable water...

Hi hi..

I have purchased the Evopure Water Filtration System several months back, and now my family are happy to enjoy the benefits of the system.

I would recommend you to install an water filtration system if you want cleaner and healthier drinking water for your family..

If you are interested.. you can PM me.. and I can introduce my Sales Agent to you.. I can try to get referral discount for you too.. ;p

we got the SwissPro recently.. have yet to install...

i came across another brand swisspro - while i was at the shop, someone brought in hyflux and seem to have some problem with it too...still considering which one .. trying also to drink some alkaline water to see i feel any difference

I'm using Espring water filter system, tested n certified by NSF. My advise is that when buying water filter system, consumers are encouraged to go to the internet (http://www.nsf.com) to check the listing status of a product labelled with the NSF logo to ensure that it is genuine.

Espring system is compact n can filter out 140 contaminants. Has UV light to kill virus, and has indicator to tell u exactly when to change your filter (only 1 filter). If interested, can email: jodor38@yahoo.com, to find out more :)