Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tkt511

Is It Too Expensive For My Renovation?

Hi all bros / sis,

I've just received a quotation from my designer and it seems so expensive to do up only my master bedroom and the roof terrace.

MASTER BEDROOM:

1. To patch and make good wall after hacking ($250)

2. To supply and raise up flooring for extension of master bedroom using polyform w/cement screeding ($450)

3. To supply and install 2 side wall for pocket sliding door using gypsum board w/paint finish 8ft ($980)

4. To supply and install solid-ply laminated sliding door for entrance to master bedroom c/w top track system ($750)

5. To supply and install lintel support for bi-fold door and entrance area ($1350)

6. To supply and install aluminium powder coated bi-fold door 80sft ($3200)

7. To construct and build wall using solid brick between balcony and master bedroom 5ft ($750)

8. To supply and install fix glass for the extension w/aluminium frame ($680)

9. To design and install false ceiling c/w cove lighting effect 242sft ($1600)

10. To supply and box up column using gypsum board w/paint finish ($350)

11. To design and install suspended half height TV feature wall using laminated finish ($650)

12. To design and install low height TV console using laminated finish 4ft ($720)

13. To design and install wooden ledge at bay window area using laminated finish 19ft ($1140)

ROOF TERRACE:

1. To supply and install composite roofing above new bedroom area ($3200)

2. To supply and install 1500mm x 400mm awning using solid polycarbonate kapo wood support ($1800)

3. To supply and install Chengai decking at balcony area ($5250)

4. To design and install a exterior feature using exterior pattern tiles 160sft $4/sft ($2150)

STORE ROOM:

1. To supply and install homogenous floor tiles inside store room 53ft $2.90/ft ($500)

2. To supply and install tick-tak door for store room using MDF board and internal polyester w/paint finish ($380)

3. To provide plastering using ultra hard compound powder with chemicals to all walls and paint finish ($1350)

4. Labor to provide haulage service, uplift materials, plus clear & discard debris ($650)

Pls. advise me whether should I go ahead and sign up for this renovation??????????

TKT511

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation