Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mahjongace

Our 1st Home @ Sengkang

i am wondering which one is ur mahjong room :P

Haha mahjong room still empty for now...but there would be a built in table + book cabinet in it...it's actually the same room as study room....zzzz.....though i know "shu" means lose...=P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

nice house! almost excatly lke mine in 5yrs time! haha. nw hdb design is like all same. mine is BTO at buangkok. by the way why ur reno need so long to complete? normal should be less than 1mth will be done...

nice house! almost excatly lke mine in 5yrs time! haha. nw hdb design is like all same. mine is BTO at buangkok. by the way why ur reno need so long to complete? normal should be less than 1mth will be done...

Haha that's because we took our own sweet time to source for items after finding my contractor. Yes, you are right. It should be less than a month if i manage to get the items i want and give the dimensions to my contractor according to schedule. But alas, i was in re-service for 2 whole weeks when the reno started..haha...

Lotsa delay due to late delivery of air-con, plumbing items, etc....so push back the timing...=P

Haha that's because we took our own sweet time to source for items after finding my contractor. Yes, you are right. It should be less than a month if i manage to get the items i want and give the dimensions to my contractor according to schedule. But alas, i was in re-service for 2 whole weeks when the reno started..haha...

Lotsa delay due to late delivery of air-con, plumbing items, etc....so push back the timing...=P

i jus realised we hv the same fridge!! bought mine from Mega Discount though. :)

may i know how much did you pay for your Mayfair mattress?

$3200 including storage bed (5 years warranty), 4 pillows + 1 mattress protector

(i'm still aiming for the lowest price guarantee as the bed is not delivered yet... ;) )

$3200 including storage bed (5 years warranty), 4 pillows + 1 mattress protector

(i'm still aiming for the lowest price guarantee as the bed is not delivered yet... ;) )

tks for sharing. Do they have a lowest price guarantee policy? how much is the mattress alone?

tks for sharing. Do they have a lowest price guarantee policy? how much is the mattress alone?

yes...i think almost all stores have this policy...it is just a gimmick i guess. Just remember to tell them to write "LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE" in the invoice...haha

i went around to check the storage bed...Prices range around 900-1000. so the mattress should be around 2200-2300. The only mistake i made was that the person wrote everything out clear but never state the individual price for each and every item. Just wrote a $3200 in total for everything.

Hee...would need some feedback on what's the current price now as well. As long as that Mayfair mattress go below $2200, i would go whack that salesman again for the lowest price guarantee... :P

Bay window in Baby's Room:

Day View:

IMG_0454.jpg

Night View:

IMG_0446.jpg

Sofa that we bought @ Lorenzo (but it would be in WHITE colour):

IMG_0334.jpg

Edited by mahjongace

If you all noticed, my whole house is in white colour. :P That's because our FSM mentioned that both of us (me and wife) are water and fire...we need neutral colours (suggested colours: White, Biege, Light Brown, Yellow) in our house to minimize quarrels, etc....That's why we have to forgo our initial theme of a colourful world in our flat. Here are the 3D drawings done by my contractor's draftsman (Actual stuff would be 90% according to 3D drawings except for last minute changes that we made at the end):

Kitchen:

kitchen-1ci-f.jpg

Feature Wall:

livingroom-3ci-f.jpg

Shoe Cabinet cum Settee (but all in white):

shoe-3ci-f.jpg