Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mahjongace

Our 1st Home @ Sengkang

I-ROBOT roomba 560 @ $650.00 from ebay sg:

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

Working well so far. Almost 90-95% of the house can be cleaned daily..you can feel the difference after it goes back to home base to rest. No more hair on the ground. At least i don't have to drag the vacuum along to vacuum the whole house haha. Good buy i would say.

End of items i've bought for now. Below are some photos of our messy house. LOL

Study room after moving in. :P

IMG_0707.jpg

Red Background Frame to be put up at each toilet as mentioned by FSM. Initially it's just red background and totally doesn't click with our theme..zz...luckily he mentioned that we are able to put any designs in it except for real life photos. So my wife went to design something to put in that red background.

Common Toilet:

IMG_0711.jpg

MBR Toilet:

IMG_0712.jpg

That's all folks for now. Enjoy the photos and hope you guys don't find me too boring..haha :D

Hi Mahjongace,

This is the study room we are looking for, recently got quote for table with square shelving cost me $1,380. Is it ex?

What is your dimension for all items ie. table, square shelves & glass cabinet. How much is the charges ?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Tks & Rgds

Frizz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Mahjongace,

This is the study room we are looking for, recently got quote for table with square shelving cost me $1,380. Is it ex?

What is your dimension for all items ie. table, square shelves & glass cabinet. How much is the charges ?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Tks & Rgds

Frizz

Hi Frizz,

Mine was about $1,600.00 for the whole study room (for the cabinet, display panels and table). So your price should be OK ba? even cheaper than mine haha =)

Hi, interested to know how much did you pay for your Bosch front load washing machine? Did you get it from Goh Ah Bee as well? Is it made in Germany or Thailand?

How do you find the washing machine? Silent? Effective?

Thanks.

do you have the carpentor's contact for the work table? if you have, please pm me. Thanks alot!

Sorry i only have my contractor's contact. Do not have the carpenter's contact. =)

If you are still interested then send me a pm and i would reply to you =)

Hi, interested to know how much did you pay for your Bosch front load washing machine? Did you get it from Goh Ah Bee as well? Is it made in Germany or Thailand?

How do you find the washing machine? Silent? Effective?

Thanks.

Hihi...yup i got it from Goh Ah Bee...if i'm not mistaken...parts are assembled in Thailand. Yup, it's been working fine for me...effective and silent from my point of view. Never regretted in getting it.

Hi Mahjongace,

I like the concept of your house. Looking for a suitable contractor/ID.

Do u mind to email your reno quotes and contractor's contacts to me.

My email is pongz_85@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Hi mahjong ace.... I know I'm a bit 'late' in asking u.... But was just going thru d forum and chanced upon ur Reno.... I must say ur house was nicely done for that price... Me going to sign with a company but need to do more quotes.... May I know who is ur contractor?? And maybe if u don mind... A breakdown of ur Reno ... Plssss hehe ... It wd help me in comparing my quote also.... Did u do any hacking?? Ur toilet I just overlaid is it?? U can pm me if u want to be discreet bro... Thanks

hi mahjongace,

is it possible you could share your id contact with me? how much does your whole reno cost?

thanks!

Edited by abupapa

Hi Mahjongace,

I like the concept of your house. Looking for a suitable contractor/ID.

Do u mind to email your reno quotes and contractor's contacts to me.

My email is pongz_85@hotmail.com

Thanks!

hi mahjongace,

is it possible you could share your id contact with me? how much does your whole reno cost?

my email is abichap@hotmail.com

thanks!

Hihi...you've got mail =)

Hi mahjong ace.... I know I'm a bit 'late' in asking u.... But was just going thru d forum and chanced upon ur Reno.... I must say ur house was nicely done for that price... Me going to sign with a company but need to do more quotes.... May I know who is ur contractor?? And maybe if u don mind... A breakdown of ur Reno ... Plssss hehe ... It wd help me in comparing my quote also.... Did u do any hacking?? Ur toilet I just overlaid is it?? U can pm me if u want to be discreet bro... Thanks

Sure...you can pm me your email so that i can email you the details?

No Hacking was done...perhaps that's why it was cheap? :P

But i didn't take any floor tiles or doors from HDB...so those were done by my contractor too.

For the toilet, yup i just overlaid it as it cannot be hacked.

I'm pretty new to RT, but i must say mahjongace, your place looks fantastic!!! your intial pic of the tv console showing that really very very little 2 wires, and you were complaining, i was thinking you very tiao ti.. but then i saw the finished product and i can now see why you so particular! very very nice!

your place really went through quite a huge transformation, from the floor tiles not even being there to becoming very cosy/ classy.. i also must say, your wife's taste very nice, think can see that the glass partition really done with a lot of love..

i am now trying to do up my place, but headache headache.. too many choices, every day changing decision.. really tiring, but fun at the same time.

anyway, enjoy your new place!!! i'd also start putting up my pics soon.. but i doing very minimal reno only...

I'm pretty new to RT, but i must say mahjongace, your place looks fantastic!!! your intial pic of the tv console showing that really very very little 2 wires, and you were complaining, i was thinking you very tiao ti.. but then i saw the finished product and i can now see why you so particular! very very nice!

your place really went through quite a huge transformation, from the floor tiles not even being there to becoming very cosy/ classy.. i also must say, your wife's taste very nice, think can see that the glass partition really done with a lot of love..

i am now trying to do up my place, but headache headache.. too many choices, every day changing decision.. really tiring, but fun at the same time.

anyway, enjoy your new place!!! i'd also start putting up my pics soon.. but i doing very minimal reno only...

hihi thanks for the compliments! =) LOL...not me "tiao ti"...it's my wife's idea.... :P

i only helped to convey message to contractor... :P

Didn't took the floor tiles and doors...as they were ugly...haha but then...you can save about 2k if you take the gaverment's tiles+doors.

Haha yup that was the idea from my wife too for the wallpaper...a lot of my friends find them nice too after she did it..:)

Haha Enjoy your reno! you would sure love it after everything is done. it's still good to have a house of our own! :)

Hi hi, like your house reno very much. My I have your ID's contact? Your reno cost is very reasonable. My email anitahyk@hotmail.com.Thanks.