Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mahjongace

Our 1st Home @ Sengkang

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Simple False Ceiling Design:

Initially we didn't want any false ceiling at all to keep it simple but after our contractor told us that the main purpose is to hide all the ugly wirings and beautify a bit, we decided to go ahead with it. Anyway we just put a false ceiling around the dining area, nothing complicating. Here they are at their very initial stage.

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

Doors up too:

Room Doors (classic white):

IMG_0280.jpg

Toilet doors (white):

IMG_0282.jpg

Hi, I like your toilet door. Where did you get it from?

Hi, I like your toilet door. Where did you get it from?

hihi toilet door was supplied by my contractor...not sure where he got it from though.

He just showed me a catalogue of bi-fold doors...and we just choose..LOL

Hi Mahjongace,

If you don't mind can email your quote and contractor contact to me pls?

danccdc@gmail.com

Getting keys soon.

Thanks in advance.

hihi you've got mail :)

Hi MajongAce,

I pretty like the concept and reasonable quote of your new house. Could you email the contact of the ID you had engaged. Thanks! Merry Christmas to you & family..have a blessed year ahead!

Rgrds

Hi MajongAce,

I pretty like the concept and reasonable quote of your new house. Could you email the contact of the ID you had engaged. Thanks! Merry Christmas to you & family..have a blessed year ahead!

Rgrds

Oops, forget about my email add: mohhuat@hotmail.com :D

Hi, I like your Study table design...may I know what material is it made of? Can share how much your contractor charge you for your study table? Mind to share your contractor contact? You can send the quote to my email yufen8@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Oops, forget about my email add: mohhuat@hotmail.com :D

Hi your house look great! Possible to share your quotation with me please. Thanks!

ironstarz36@gmail.com

Hihi sorry for the delay as i seldom log into renotalk now! you've got mail =)

Hi, I like your Study table design...may I know what material is it made of? Can share how much your contractor charge you for your study table? Mind to share your contractor contact? You can send the quote to my email yufen8@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

hihi i think it's just the normal laminates that my contractor used for the study table. nothing special coz' i just want something that's child proof (the round side) and practical for usage. :)

You've got mail too!

Hi, do you mind giving me your contractor's contact? My email is yangi1988@hotmail.com. Thank you very much! Btw, I like your renovation very much.

Kitchen Capentry Half Done:

IMG_0406.jpg

Hi just wonder, the window next to your disk drying rack, is it a swing out windor panel? If yes, do you have difficulty open and close it with the cabinet blocking ur way?

Hi just wonder, the window next to your disk drying rack, is it a swing out windor panel? If yes, do you have difficulty open and close it with the cabinet blocking ur way?

yup, it's a swing out window panel...not really for me but it is a problem for my wife when she was pregnant. But we usually keep it slightly opened only as dust or rain might come in.